Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

hummingbird disposables

thought i would throw a heads up out there.
    i use hummingbird tubes because they are the only disposables that work with t-tech.
    last order from friction supply came and they have changed the design i believe....the tip does not detach now allowing a t-tech cartridge to be inserted.

not sure what is going on....so i TRIED to contact friction.
    called twice a day for 3 days....left a message asking for return call and sent e-mail..........NO RESPONSE.
    worst customer service that i have ever seen!

just a heads up in case anybody does the same.

2. Thanks bangin thanked for this post.
    Like bangin liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn i was debating on using those so i can go disposable with t tech. that SUCKs!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't support those assholes, they stole the design of tips from hawk. I'm sure they are the same company behind the knock offs. Screw them and the hummingbird
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

5. Thanks bangin thanked for this post.
    Like bangin liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i know gaston....i really hate giving them any business.
    but t-tech is lagging so fucking hard on their disposables.
    my shop is 100% disposable...so i really have no choice....my halo's with t-tech are easily the best set up i have found
    why no reputable company has designed and offered disposables that work with t-tech is beyond me....there is definitely a market for it!!!!
    do it gaston!!!!!! i will support you and your company 100% and would never go anywhere else
    also, when will you guys have the new critical power supplies available?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-in-cali View Post
    i know gaston....i really hate giving them any business.
    but t-tech is lagging so fucking hard on their disposables.
    my shop is 100% disposable...so i really have no choice....my halo's with t-tech are easily the best set up i have found
    why no reputable company has designed and offered disposables that work with t-tech is beyond me....there is definitely a market for it!!!!
    do it gaston!!!!!! i will support you and your company 100% and would never go anywhere else
    also, when will you guys have the new critical power supplies available?
    I have mixed feelings about T-Tech. They also took someone else's invention and cash on it... Same fit, same concept, same technology, just cheaper plastic and they are non sealed like the Hawk ones.

The New Criticals will arrive here soon if I'm not mistake. Saw a purchase order some where.

8. Like Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, guess ill stick with the OG haha

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You act like cheyenne invented the cartridge system... they took it from cosmetic tattoo machines. Their cartridges look exactly the same, where as ttech at least look different. Anyways you could talk for ever about people using other peoples ideas and cashing in. Like the motor bolt system, more and more builders will jump on that... untill something else comes along and then people will take that idea too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    You act like cheyenne invented the cartridge system... they took it from cosmetic tattoo machines. Their cartridges look exactly the same, where as ttech at least look different. Anyways you could talk for ever about people using other peoples ideas and cashing in. Like the motor bolt system, more and more builders will jump on that... untill something else comes along and then people will take that idea too.
    Cheyenne may have not invented the cartridge system but they took the necessary steps to make their version "theirs" They have a patent on it, good enough to respect the concept and not cross boundaries. I am all up for evolving a concept, but taking it straight up and rip it....pretty lame.

12. Like Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a bunch of t techs and cant use them because the of the heavy metal grip. I wasn't aware that t techs worked on hummingbird disposables would have purchased them to ger rid of the t techs but looks like i missed the boat.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fkirons the old cosmetic tips look exactly the same.... down to the clear tip and everything.