Post Thanks / Like

Neo tat wireless power supply?

http://www.neo-tat.com/oscommerce/pr...roducts_id=120

Does this not seem like a pain in the butt? Though it is intriguing, the idea of having to re-charge it seems like a pain:
    "The footswitch has a rechargable battery just like a cel phone, and that little beauty will run all day long on a charge."

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eh. So plugging in your footswitch at the end of the day becomes part of the 'clean up, lights out, plug in foot pedal, turn on alarm, lock door' daily ritual? I kind of like to have my footswitch on a 'leash' though. If it scoots away from me because of the tile floor, I can reposition it by grabbing the cord instead of having to hypothetically crawl around on the floor to grab it because I accidentally kicked it way underneath my workbench...

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there,
    I see talk about the "FooPedal" A redesign is in order, so wait and see what the future brings.
    .... had just started a big post about it and I pushed some key and it all went away....so this is the sort version.

I will get back to work on it after Alberta Bound.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray, Called up Monday and ordered 2 more machines to add to the collection. already own (3) of the 2.5 mm strokes, so I ordered a short stroke and long stroke machine... I can't speak highly enough about the quality of these things, I'll be working the Philadelphia tattoo convention in February and would like to take some flyers/stickers promotional stuff up for you to put at the booth, I had a ton of people ask me about your machines when working the Baltimore convention last month so I just wrote down your website for everyone. I'd like to get in touch with you soon about doing a custom logo on the side of a machine for me if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    the less wires the better

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't wait to see the redesign for the foo pedal! great concept. I hate all the wires and cords I have all over the place...

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to redesign the footswitch itself. The electronics work great but the package isn't as cool as it should be. The orginal design was for a special pedal but I was having some issues with castings, so I went with a standard pedal to get the product out and on the market.
    The redesign is much needed because the lithium polymer cells went away.The batteries were hi tech military batteries with amazing specs, but now they have become unavailable to us any more...it's too bad. So the new pedal will use standard batteries and I will need to redesign the circuit board because it will no longer use a lithium cell......wish I had a clone brother.....LOL
    But, have put it on the back burner for now because I'm working on a new thing for you guys.....I will give you a hint soon.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdadio View Post
    I will give you a hint soon.
    BAH! How about a tiny hint now

Post Thanks / Like
    At any rate, are the clip cord adaptors available yet. The only reason I'm holding out, as |I am a stubborn stubborn man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I will have the clipcord mods on the store in a day or two.
    I did a combination RCA and clipcord back for the machines. I found the clipcord adapter just didn't do the balance justice, so I worked on a different approach.
    Have had a number out for a while testing em to make sure nothing comes loose or fails, and it looks good. The mod can be ordered with the machine, and I will offer a kit for a change over in the field.
    I will shoot some pics and post them later.