Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's this dude Old Man Terry. He's an ex-gunsmith machine builder and his shit is legit.

[email protected]

He an excellent oldschool craftsman with crazy cool machines. Real basic, bluesteel finish, no unnecessary flair and run at super low volts. Most of his run smooth at 4v unloaded. $250 a machine but I seriously think they are worth more. Guess he runs around Bakersfield and Las Vegas on his hustle.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    keith b !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris Dewitt from Amoeba Designs build rad one off coil machines. I have three of his coils, and two of his rotaries soon to have #4 of his new direct drives. On top of that my apprentice has two coils from him and the other two guys at my shop have 3 coils between them. His customer service is beyond amazing and he knows he stuff. He does carved and oil dipped or powder coated. And will build to you specs.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWrath View Post
    The workhorse builders are definitely too notch. Chris Smith is building me a full custom to my specs, one off model 6 Carnivore right now ;-)
    must be nice to be able to get chris to even answer a message let alone build u a machine i have tried so many times to have him make me one but he has never answered me ever

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin Legend...out of Cali. Smokes FK Irons by a mile IMHO. All aluminum, beasts of a coil liner and drop dead gorgeous.

396688_203967299697078_219749081_n.jpg

PM me for email if interested anyone. Not trying to have his stuff public.

Post Thanks / Like
    I personnaly LOVE Xam machines, I got 3 and it's a shame I can't use coils anymore, I m trying to get strenght back in my hands just to use them again lol ! http://lefthandtricks.tumblr.com/
    He also is a great great tattooist. I even got one of his machine tattooed on my neck side :P

Post Thanks / Like
    My new boss has been machine building for years. I help him out now and his process genuine hand made from the ground up. If anyone's interested let me know and I can arrange something. He doesn't promote but I think he should, his machines are def legit and garunteed for life.

Forgotten Ironz the shortys are $250 and the 13s are $300.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody over here is raving about Mark Sender, https://www.facebook.com/Mark.Sender...8517626&type=3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmillerink View Post
    My new boss has been machine building for years. I help him out now and his process genuine hand made from the ground up. If anyone's interested let me know and I can arrange something. He doesn't promote but I think he should, his machines are def legit and garunteed for life.

Forgotten Ironz the shortys are $250 and the 13s are $300.
    are these E.S.T.machines??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biggboy View Post
    are these E.S.T.machines??
    No, but it's funny you say that. The story I was told is he had worked with Brad, the EST builder, idk how long ago when he started building since Brad had good builder set up. Its my understanding they're machines are quite similar as being a shared vision on their take of a tattoo machine but the story is better from him. Not second hand from me.

I met just about everyone in the tattoo circles, including Brad, and actually owned 3 of his machines. 1 EST I still use and 2 old models I didn't really like that I no longer have. Though I have to admit while I loved my EST one, it ran way cleaner once Dfie respringed it and etc.

Dfie does rebuilds too, in case anyone is interested.