Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-in-cali View Post
    im gonna wait until the chinese come out with a cheap knock off version...then i'll watch it
    Hahahahaha!
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers to that hell raiser!The wife and I plan to go to France next spring for our 15th anniversary. Somewhere she has always wanted to go. I'm not to keen on French people, but I know I will enjoy going to the Museums and what not. Hell I have fun almost anywhere. LOL, Chris, your a damn trip! Good to see ya again. I remember you form the Trails.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know ive never been to France full of French people haha, Pragues nice great Mucha museum, and the modern art museum has some great paintings in it plus you can take pics of the paintings as well, if you are into Mucha you can see some of the slav epic which are massive paintings. Amsterdam got some nice museums not to keen on van Gogh and a great flower market, Barcelona is really nice great architecture everywhere and didnt go to see Dali museum, thats when we go back, loads of good tattooists if you want a little busman holiday as well. Palermo in Sicily is just the weirdest place off session, mafia country and dont you know it, there are some great churchs and statues plus the must goto see is the catacombs, there's nothing quite like it. If into that kind of stuff a good book called the 'empire of the dead' it shows all the catacombs in Europe. One good thing about Europe it's all so close to each other a day's drive or a quick flight but living in England a pain as we are a island, so it not as cheap to get into mainland Europe and little hassles with trains, planes and boats. So I would stay in mainland Europe get a hire car and have a good drive about, plus you are used to driving on the right hand side not like us driving on the left.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

4. Like flatline liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds cool We are def going to be doing more traveling. Now that we are catching up and life and paying off stuff like the house and what not, we can start those long trips. I've hit all over the states Bahamas, Mexico and checked out the pyramids in the jungles of Belize. Germany, Czech Republic, and Budapest are on my list. Will probably do Germany while in France if we have time.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a showing in Toronto this month. Looks like only two nights. I may go if anything just to see local tattooer friends that i don't get to see as often as i like to.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it in Norwich Odeon, was a good film. well recommend it. Good to put names to faces.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2