Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using on a ems400 my only tiny frustration is the machine is quie big way bigger then i expected felt awkward with a big rca hanging off the back too ill be using clipcord for this one i think

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voltage info for t tech users ?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    thread dead?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    had to order one of these yesterday after reading all these reviews. thanks everyone who posted. makes my shopping experience safer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saint john View Post
    had to order one of these yesterday after reading all these reviews. thanks everyone who posted. makes my shopping experience safer.
    That is unfortunate, I have one for sale for $450 w/ free shipping in the US. It would have saved you more than $100.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by serial1313 View Post
    That is unfortunate, I have one for sale for $450 w/ free shipping in the US. It would have saved you more than $100.
    I knew you had one for $450, but I got mine for $425; it would have been foolish for me to have purchased from you. besides, I wanted to purchase from someone I knew I could trust.

Post Thanks / Like
    regarding the generation 8, I am having an odd issue. I buy premades from mithra and bicknee. the bars are 4&1/8" long. when I advance the tube up far enough for the tip of the needles to be slightly past the tube tip, by that time the top of the tube interferes with the needle tensioner being able to touch the needle bar. it hits the top of the tube instead. it runs fine with rubber bands, of course. I've only lined two tattoos as I just got it yesterday, but I love this machine. has anyone had this issue? thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew you had one for $450, but I got mine for $425; it would have been foolish for me to have purchased from you. besides, I wanted to purchase from someone I knew I could trust.

serial13 is very trust worthy

9. Like Panos tattoo, Noa liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Someone you knew you could trust"? You should do a search of my name on here & see what impression you get from all the reviews that you read. I totally understand you choosing the one that cost less though.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

11. Like AltarVinz, Panos tattoo, Noa liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up a gen 8 a couple weeks ago on a trade. I was so eager to use it I ended up reworking a tattoo on my thigh using it with t-tech. I lined and shaded with it straight out the box it's one of the best rotary liners I've used. I've been lining with it pushing 7 rounds, super 8 liners, and tight 5s. Its consistent on all areas from ribs/love handles, to backs, etc. I'd recommend it to anyone.