Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spektra and sunskin are about £400 (not saying thats too much for quality equipment ... its not) But in my opinion buy an old timer ddo AND a rotaryworks id machine and you will still have about £120 left over... To put towards a spektra if u dont like the other 2.... And im sure theres plenty of people on here that would relieve you of your i.d or old timer on the classifieds

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzer337 View Post
    After playing around with coils, and some 'give' rotaries, ive finally settled on using a Dan Kubin DD for greywash. It would have been the last type of machine I would have tried as ive always been under the illusion that to do soft grey shades you need a soft hitting machine, but I find the no give direct drive so much better. Theres more consistency with this method for me. If you want the pigment in, it goes in!!

Give was always a chore to get it in there for me, so consequently i'd be pushing to get penetration which would result in choppy uneven shades. Im the first to admit, my b and g is not my strongest point but I do believe it has improved and I feel a lot more confident with a machine that I control as opposed to one that is relying on a spring??
    well said man ^^^ i have been theorizing on why DD can shade so smooth and perhaps the fact that its one smooth constant motion with no resistance ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    well said man ^^^ i have been theorizing on why DD can shade so smooth and perhaps the fact that its one smooth constant motion with no resistance ?
    Pretty much what a Hawk is too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get an ID and one of these,,,problem solved... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMN9KlzCpcE but, then again, I am pretty biased,LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    regardless of the machine lets not forget the importance of needle selection and depth with regard to soft shades. im with chewbacca on everything he says cos hes han solos main muddafukka. an 18 round shallow gives good grey with high enough volts,,,,sometimes though I feel like this guy,,,,,,

6. Like Ta2GeezerUK liked this post.
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    Get an ID and one of these,,,problem solved... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMN9KlzCpcE but, then again, I am pretty biased,LOL
    Exactly wht i said dude... Id machine & old timer... = awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    regardless of the machine lets not forget the importance of needle selection and depth with regard to soft shades. im with chewbacca on everything he says cos hes han solos main muddafukka. an 18 round shallow gives good grey with high enough volts,,,,sometimes though I feel like this guy,,,,,,

LOLOLOLOL,,,Fukn A++++++++...I remember this, but had to watch it again,,,,,made my night.P

Post Thanks / Like
    ha ha i think this everytime i start a big google inspired tribal!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha what was that color again?!?