Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

want to buy a new rotary..spektra or primus??

hi!!i've been using the dragonfly the last months but now im looking for a new machine for shading..i want it to be really soft to do smooth shading and blends...im between the spektra and the primus for sunskin...im also thinking of buying a sunskin coil machine instead of a rotary...any suggestions??

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to ask...Have you ever used a Sunskin Coil Machine, and, if so, a Liner or a Colour Machine..P.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have used both liner and shader and they are the best coil machines i've ever used

Post Thanks / Like
    i had a few sunskins bought from new over the years,,,,masive big throw on them and quite nice to use,,,heavy as fuck on the wrist though!

Post Thanks / Like
    soooo!!!what should i get??a new rotary or a sunskin shader?now i only have a liner from sunskin

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry but this is a pretty pointless thread. How from others opinions can you ask; this machine or that. You could buy 10 before you find a machine that suits you. Buy and try is the only way.

I can understand wanting to know peoples opinions on machines (that's what most of this forum is) but helping you decide on a seemingly random 2 or 3 machines is a bit like asking people what's their favourite breakfast out of 2 when you haven't tried either yourself.

Sorry just seems a strange way to research a new machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    get both!
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    im asking for a softer shader.so the question is what machine do u think is the smoothest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hands down, the smoothest machine of all time in my humble opinion is .................................................. .................................................. .........

^^^^cliffhanger^^^^

10. Like Ta2GeezerUK, Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    soft shading is down to the artist. A lot of artists do super soft shading with direct drive machines which have 0 give.