Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Greatwave Irons Direct Rotary

Anyone ever used one of these? He builds them by hand and and sells for $150 and free shipping inside of the USA. I bought a coil liner from him a few month ago and it’s a good little machine. Shipping was fast.

He says it uses one rubberband looped around twice. Uses the same motors that the neotat uses or at least the original. 12v motor runs good around 8...says will line but really amazing for color and black saturation with minimal trauma.

His facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/greatwaveirons

28166_594013403943949_536856190_n.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like thoms,He did the clamp ones first.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a cool lil contraption, maybe fun to slap an RCA and a Nedz adjustable excenter on there. You'd have a good daily driver in your hands.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone used these often enough to give some advice one these? I'm in the market for a liner and I've been eyeballing these.

I know Dan Kubin suppose to be the shiz for lining but a little out of my price range ATM since I just bought a top end rotary. Otherwise maybe I'll stick to coil liner from a local builder since I'm used to them.

Post Thanks / Like
    you'd be better off lining with an armature style rotary imo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmillerink View Post
    Has anyone used these often enough to give some advice one these? I'm in the market for a liner and I've been eyeballing these.

I know Dan Kubin suppose to be the shiz for lining but a little out of my price range ATM since I just bought a top end rotary. Otherwise maybe I'll stick to coil liner from a local builder since I'm used to them.

If you want to make the transition from a Coil to a Rotary Machine, IMO.....Get a Triple from Dale at Rotaryworks......

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked that one out. I'm iffy about overseas shipping. I'm in the states

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked that one out. I'm iffy about overseas shipping. I'm in the states
    If you order from Dale @ Rotaryworks, you will get your machine, no problem & shipping is included. I have ordered 3 machines from him & got them no problem. I have also sent 2 machines to him to get fitted w/ RCA & he did that for me & got my machines sent back out 12 hours after he received them. Don't miss out on very well priced bad ass machines.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have one but haven’t used it for lining. I really like them and the price is great. They hit a little harder and packs in color quicker than my neo tat and there is no snagging. It also feels lighter in my hand. The needle/tube setup takes some getting used to. If you don’t have a million dollars to spend on machines, this is a must have.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can line color pack and grey wash with my RW ID .. fucking bad ass little buger
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951