Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what machine

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for the advice.i dont know if swallow is a top rotary and i cant have an opinion because im new in rots but i gave it a shot as you said with no worries on damaging the motor since its also a maxon , the same as my swiss but with more rpm and i was shocked how it was lining with a 15L.i finished outlining a japanese half-sleeve phoenix taking me the same time as if i was doing it with coils BUT with less noise,vibrating,and wrist ache.!!!!it gave me a big smile and i said to my self thats why these dudes work with rotaries.Also with the swiss i did a small b&g tattoo to try it and i found out that the way to do it since it has no give is to play with needle depth at 10v.not thrilled yet but thats the lack of experience on the particular machine.I ve red the best for this machine in the forum and generally in other pages and it gave me an impression that i own a pioneer of rotaries.so more time and practice will make me put my coils in the back of a drawer.i cant wait to try more machines and types of rotaries.(damn i feel like its Christmas and i opened a new toy!!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos tattoo View Post
    my friend im not cotton made so dont worry my feelings are not hurt..in the rotary world,yes i am the small fish.But i didnt come from no where.i am also a tattoo artist using different tools. i do know that in the world of tattoo you give an arm and a leg for any info and joining a group with people who are willing to help and share knowledge is a privilege.I was just making a point to you with my respond that i do know the rules and i respect them.I never said that i dont need your opinion in art.i was making clear that i dont beg for food in a silver plate.english is not my native language and i apologize if i sound hostile or ironic.I do understand though when someone is trying to mark me.as you said conversation solves misunderstandings and i hope this one is solved.
    Yeah, it's solved, & I wouldn't worry about your english if I were you, it reads perfectly. We will work out just fine. Have a great day man.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com