Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eturnus View Post
    Was even considering handing out flyers with pictures of infections and on the other side a brief passage of "my awesome tattoo In a kitchen!"
    I did something similar in my portfolio. One time this girl was determined on getting something but for like $20 and she dropped me like a rock when she found someone who would. She sent me a pic of it 4 hours later asking me to fix it ASAP. She dropped again when I told her the cost to fix it but I use the pic with a little summary of a real story of a kitchen wizard. No face or names in the photo. Just her hand with a terrible tattoo.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you really want to tattoo on people that dont care about them selfs? And want something for nothing-sure everybody wants a fair deal, which is ok in my book.But most likely these people would not take care of the work anyways and will be hitting you up for free hours,trying to get freebies such as names thrown in etc. Think of it as weeding out the undesirable clients.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 04-13-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: typo

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Would you really want to tattoo on people that dont care about them shelfs? And want something for nothing-sure everybody wants a fair deal which is ok in my book-But most likely these people would not take care of the work anyways and will be hitting you up for free hours,trying to get freebies such as names thrown in etc. Think of it as weeding out the undesirable clients.
    I care about the Shelfs!

4. Like Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little side track...
    Once upon a time ... But not so long ago.. We had a strict code .. That we won't do anything on the hands unless you had at least both of your arms done, and will never do anything on the neck or face unless you had at least your back and both arms covered.
    That was the rule.. You had to urn it.
    Anything goes now... Like everything els in this wold.