Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    when I heard 500 euro I was like, thats not too bad, but then it being about 1000 in the end is a lot imo... but if i had a chance to try it it may be worth that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johndameart View Post
    I dont think I will be paying that much...
    I agree. 500€ sure but 1000€ I could buy a lot of machines for 1000€ but one and a special box that still needs a power supply, had better be magic.

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha i am sure all you rich tattooers can afford no problem! -you pay alot for dragonfly and stigma and have 5 or 6 of those when you can have this one that does it all with out all the clutter.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    haha

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just paid out $1500 today between GoodLuckIron, NeedleJig and Tatsoul in restocking supplies for the summer. All that clutter ads up, ha!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    1300 canadian i want one. they are magnetic not rotary i bet they slap it in nice plus its small as hell can you get any closer to the perfect machine i think not does anyone on the forum own one of these yet. he is building and selling. .

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    a copy from a client's facebook

Hi Leute!

AN ALLE TÄTOWIERER UNTER EUCH DIE MIT DER LOD LIEBEUGELN!

Hiermit distanziere ich mich offiziell von der LOD Maschine, da Dimitry sie verkauft obwohl sie meiner Meinung nach noch nicht ausgereift ist.
    Ich habe zwar einige Motive teilweise damit gestochen aber musste immer wieder auf die Hawk zurück greifen weil ich Probleme mit der Hitze und zuwenig Kraft zum Sättigen hatte.

Um eines klar zu stellen: ICH ARBEITE MOMENTAN NICHT MIT DER LOD SONDERN MIT DER HAWK THUNDER, ICH HABE DIE LOD NUR KURZ GETESTET UND SIE ZURÜCK GESCHICKT!

in german , so you'll have to do the translating part

Post Thanks / Like
    yes , but here in Germany have a little war with chayenne and Dimitry ... cheyenne tries everything to make everyone poor and sue that could be dangerous to them.
    I built my own cartridge and promt angry post of cheyenne. TTech's so cheap and non-sterile version as piracy makes bad. My Facebook page was even banned from Cheyenne short.

They even try to ban TTech here because it would be pirated. What is not true. This company is almost aggressively and criminally here in order to preserve their monopoly !

10. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I kinda feel like cheyenne has a right. They spent a lot of money developing that system and to have a company like ttech or anyone else circumvent all their hard work is kinda fucked up. I know a lot of people on this forum use ttech because it's a cheaper alternative that works good. Thing is, no one is saying you can't make a cartridge system. Their is no monopoly on cartridge systems. Just don't make a cartridge system that has a design so similar that it fits into their patented designed grip. Or don't make a machine or grip that fits their patented cartridges. Yes , the system works good. A lot of R and D went into it. But anyone thinking that this
    ttech.jpg
    is not a ripoff of this
    hawk.jpg
    is only fooling themselves. Google this - ITC Launches Probe Into Tattoo Machine Patents - Law360 - to read the full article. A link to the article will ask you to sign up for shit thats why i didn't post a direct link. Article has links to the patents also.