Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo give....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want the halo to hit softer you gotta cut down the spring that goes in the cap a bit i did this chopped about 1/4 off and now the give goes as soft as a v3 or dragonfly i think fk is gunna offer the softer or shorter give springs soon if they dont already if your not affraid to chop ot yourself just go for it start with a small bit test it and see if you want more. worked great for me

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it as a liner with no give at 8. and just turn the voltage down for shade. Im relatively new to rotaries but thats just how i have been working at it seem to been paying off for me.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billannand View Post
    I use it as a liner with no give at 8. and just turn the voltage down for shade. Im relatively new to rotaries but thats just how i have been working at it seem to been paying off for me.
    Was using my 2.5 halo today lining with lots of give...great on small groupings...

4. Like billannand liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was lining with the stingray and give all the way open i like it i also like color packing with lots of give and a long hang quick as fuck you can get the halo to hit as soft as any machine just cut the spring a little and make sure u have the magic lube in the armature slot

Post Thanks / Like
    Best on the fly adjustable give system available......hands down!!