Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    it seems there is just to many great rotaries out there to consider chancing it on one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with skinmech, ive only ever heard good things about their coils, they definitely excel in that department. they just really need to go back to the drawing board when it comes to the rotaries, scrap what the got and just revisit a new concept or stick to coils. that's just I feel, I could be wrong, I am a lot, my wife doesn't ever miss a chance to tell me either, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, I think someone "shoehorned" the idea of a WHI Rotary, so they released "a machine", and it quite rightly got derisive remarks and reviews...So, they decided to " revamp it"....Not much better,but, they tried....I wonder how how much input Marv Lerning had into the" Marv Rotary", regards, motor, throw, give or no give etc etc etc....Please bare in mind, established and experienced builders such as Marv, to an extent, have carte blanche in the coil world....Only Saying...

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by skinmech; 10-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Cranker MC2 and being a coil liner guy with the Cranker I have to run slower and use the rubber o-ring (slight give) to achieve good fine line single pass lines. With the WHI white rotary V2 there is far less "engaging" which means it punches like a coil and you can float the needle in like a coil. The MC2 you gotta shove in or "engage" as some call it. I love Dan's customer service and his machines but if you're used to a coil for lining the Workhorse is much more effortless and doesn't feel any different than a coil when lining. It is not silent but not loud either like a coil, and it's more ghost grey than white. If you like your machines to look like badass tools I think this machine looks awesome. If you like pretty looking Sci-Fi dildo resembling tattoo machines then this will look ugly to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info @Heath ... how you write i should test the workhouse and feel my own opinion - now i use the gen8 for lines and shades but i hate the many adjustments and settings and would love t find a machine that lines and shades without
    a lot of settings and test and trys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    thanks for the info @Heath ... how you write i should test the workhouse and feel my own opinion - now i use the gen8 for lines and shades but i hate the many adjustments and settings and would love t find a machine that lines and shades without
    a lot of settings and test and trys
    IMO.....Get a Triple from Rotaryworks....Only saying,P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    I have a Cranker MC2 and being a coil liner guy with the Cranker I have to run slower and use the rubber o-ring (slight give) to achieve good fine line single pass lines. With the WHI white rotary V2 there is far less "engaging" which means it punches like a coil and you can float the needle in like a coil. The MC2 you gotta shove in or "engage" as some call it. I love Dan's customer service and his machines but if you're used to a coil for lining the Workhorse is much more effortless and doesn't feel any different than a coil when lining. It is not silent but not loud either like a coil, and it's more ghost grey than white. If you like your machines to look like badass tools I think this machine looks awesome. If you like pretty looking Sci-Fi dildo resembling tattoo machines then this will look ugly to you.
    Nice and thanks for the brief review of the MC2, I think Ill stick to the MC 12 as it punches right on through..lol. Engaging or shoving for lining with a rotary is what i have experienced with all rotaries I have tried but the MC 12. And the WHI is sounding better by what u are saying, may swoop on one if one comes up in the Buy/sell classifieds

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you mean the MC-13, the model before the MC2... I'll make a video here soon of the WHI V2 liner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    I think you mean the MC-13, the model before the MC2... I'll make a video here soon of the WHI V2 liner.
    What I have is the mc 12 it does not have the bearing in the pivot of the A bar