Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

rotary works machines

we got our rotary works today! man o man ,sweet machines . 3 of us got'em and all are of the same opinion..........if you want a nice rotary liner and shader for that matter these are it. lines effortlessly. thanks again to rotary works for the machines, we'll be ordering more.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post up some photos!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines possessed2sk8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha! i just got mine today too. super awesome!! done two tattoos and already love it. powerhouse.

Post Thanks / Like
    had my rotary works for a week now and what can i say apart from very excellent machine at last i found a rotary i can line with and only on 3 volts almost bloody silent superb . does black n grey with ease fantastic cant wait till i can afford another so i dont have to keep changing back and forth during tattoo will post pics asap all new to me this computer stuff old dinosaur me .dale provides wicked service i got my rw day after ordering it cool ..... nice one dale.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, i'll post a few photos tomorrow night i hope. should have a few done with it. i do love it so far.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to hear how everyone loves them so. They really are super! It's most tattooer's dream - a long stroke that runs fast on superlow volts and has the benefit of being soooo quiet!...and great customer service...fast delivery... haha what more could you want? RCA or clipcord - he's got both!

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine today tooo!!!! Seriously though I cant wait to tattoo with it this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine this week and used it for the first time today, just for colour.
    I was really impressed with how easy it was to put colour in , I was using all Fusion. I still struggled with the purple though, but the other colours went in a dream.
    The only thing negative I have to say is after 3.5 hours it felt uncomfortable with the bottom plate resting on my hand, but that is easily fixed by making the back stem longer or putting a bit of padding under the glove. Tomorrow I'm going to line with it and do black and grey, I'm new to Rotorys, this is my first but I am really impressed and will order a Neotat on Monday so I can compare the two.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to thank you all for your kind comment I glad you all enjoy using them many thank to all .. This is an amazing forum and so many great people thank you so much for my invite many thanks again Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    Dale, have u sent out my Rca connector yet?