Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

couple of tattoos

chucky is about 4 months healed. i tattoo this guy all the time and its kinda a work in progress , next time he comes in i think i wanna work a little bit more on the hair in the middle and right side...just not happy with it how it is.. happy with the left side. all neotat 3.5 original.

deer is fresh i have healed photos of it on my camera havent uploaded yet. done with coils. waiting on guy to come back for background etc. (we did all this one sitting on inner bicept , dudes arm was hurtin couldnt go no more)

celtic cross all done with neotat 3.5 original. trying to get this guy to come back in so we can put a background pop color and bold out some of the linework.

soldier skull done all with neotat 3.5 on the hand of the same guy with chucky tattoo. was my first time doing a hand tattoo. tattoo is only about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches... also first time doing detailing this small .

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

fun lil grenade.

deep sea helmet is a HUGE cover up of a 9 inch by 6 inch really crappy 80s wizard tattoo. it was faded enough that i was able to do this in black and grey without having to go to dark.some is fresh , most of the center is healed.

these are just a few recent tattoos ive got to do that i had fun doing. between all the walkin crap and browning logos. ive always just done black and grey and am just really starting to dabble in color tattoos (having lots of fun with it) so id figured id share a few. sorry for the crappy glare on most of these pictures i cant figure my way around it yet .thanks for looking!
    Last edited by CajunDave; 05-07-2013 at 03:12 AM.

3. Like asbillyis, Vinoshitto, John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    super awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    That all looks nice & clean & smooth.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome sause.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dig all of them, very nice stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!! You should try work more with colors. That deer is some nice looking stuff! Also cross is awesome.

It looks like you take photos with the flash on.... Switch off the flash and have the tattoo bright lit, and wipe the tattoo with a dry paper towel just seconds before you take the pic.
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    also... do you have a pic of that wizard before you covered it up?

80's wizards.. awesome.
    Winds of shit...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya man I do have a picture of it lol he had it done like 25 years ago in the phillipines. ill post a picture of it inna sec. yeah im taking pictures with the flash cause if I don't the colors look dull in the picture. I think I just need a better camera ( using a little cannon that's practically brand new ..was 180$). sometimes I take pictures for the client with their cell phone and most of the time the cell phone picture looks better, there is no glare, and is brighter and closer to real life then my cannon powershot.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is mr 80s wizard in his full faded glory.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wizard.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	18801

12. Thanks Vinoshitto thanked for this post.
    Like Vinoshitto liked this post.