Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    outer arm from ditch to top of shoulder so its gonna be big.

the smoke from the top of the train is gonna cover up a shitty skull. im thinking of kicking the flames and keeping the blue as a background pop color. im gonna leave more space between the wings and the train and im gonna reverse the dark shading on the wings going from the outer tips instead. i only have the cool grey markers but when i tattoo this im gonna use cool greys on the wings in lighter shades and use dark warm greys on the actual train to help the seperation. eyes on the wings are to badass looking for me to drop it im thinking of making them less intense though color wise and save the color for the eye in on the nose of the train. the eyes on the wings are gonna wrap a bit around his arm so should be a major focal point when viewing the tattoo head-on.
    Last edited by CajunDave; 05-09-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    dont think i have seen anyone put the "all see'er" in the train like that before.

i would wear that in a heart beat bro...

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I quite like it as it is. Good work, an awesome tattoo will most definitely come of this

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome design. The thing I like most about it is definitely the colors. I would change the little part where the flames come out in front of the train, I would also play around with the bell, and the smoke stack. Other than that, I think it is awesome. I'm not to keen on symmetrical pieces on arms though, unless it is an inner forearm piece on someone that isn't planning on sleeving up.
    facebook.com/beecherarts

5. Like Scentless Apprentice liked this post.
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the design. I think it's supercool! Only thing that bothers me is all the negative space between the wings and the smoke at the top. If anything, I might bring some flames up behind the wings to give them a little depth and have them peeking over the top to help fill that in. I think it would make the piece look nice and full- maybe even exp-nd the smoke out a tiny bit so the flame tips could overlap it.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this!

I'll also admit, I'm jealous of your copic skills! I'm a bit of a copic spazoid. Maybe you'll post a tutorial someday!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Great design mate,,, another suggestion,,, I would lose the flames also,,,,replace with a 'ghosty ' steam look,,, use the teal in the background like ya said with black whips off the piece,,, and maybe consider reshaping the wings up more to counter the gaps,,, just another angle,,, sure it will be rad however ya do it dude
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for all the feedback guys so many options!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Ali k . . . . . To much space between the flames and smoke. Beef up the smoke a bit and it will be awsome . . . . And mabe simplify the wings a bit to bring the focus back to the train a bit more..............PERFECT.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    well i spent another 6ish hours working on this design......stayed up super late last night. when he got here we really thought it through....put it on his skin and decided to drop the wings and the flames and just make the train bigger ....lol.....
    so about 14 hours or so doing like 6 different versions and we ended up doing the first one i did in 45 minutes. also the skull coverup part was bigger then i remembered so the smoke stack cloud is a bit bigger then i had anticipated. i can post some pics later.

11. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha! That sucks about the time spent, but that is also 14 more hours of experience too.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com