Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattoochernenko's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    great idea! bearing FAG?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoochernenko View Post
    great idea! bearing FAG?
    Before this gets reported. To clarify for those who don't know "FAG" is a bearing manufacturing company.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Before this gets reported. To clarify for those who don't know "FAG" is a bearing manufacturing company.
    I was going to mention that myself. The have a large factory in Schweinfurt Germany, every time I have driven by on the autobahn I have chuckled.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    JAJAJAJA thats why i always say "german bearings"jajajaja i wish they had a different name, it just makes people laugh , jajaja but one thing for sure .... their bearings are no joke! they are super good and strong!
    ------- by the way..... Eikon has some of these DD's in stock right now! they have them in burnt orange and gun metal grey! -------

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattoochernenko's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    First did not understand the hype around my question about the bearing. After Wikipedia, it became clear what the essence of humor))) Thanks for the reply. I also use these "German bearings" and it was interesting to know the opinion of machine builders at the bearings of this company) I apologize for my English because I write through Google translator

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoochernenko View Post
    First did not understand the hype around my question about the bearing. After Wikipedia, it became clear what the essence of humor))) Thanks for the reply. I also use these "German bearings" and it was interesting to know the opinion of machine builders at the bearings of this company) I apologize for my English because I write through Google translator
    Was not worried about your English, its other people comprehension I was worried for.

Я не хвилювався з приводу вашого англійської, інших її розуміння людей, яких я хвилювався. Я використав перекладач для цього, я сподіваюся, що це має сенс.

"German Bearings", if you can get parts manufactured close to you its good to support your local industry for sure.