Post Thanks / Like

Which cartridge system??? Flite v2.1 hawk spirit/thunder stylus H?

Hi, I'm looking for some advise from anyone who has used any of these machines.

I want to get a dedicated cartridge system. either the flite v2.1, stylus H or hawk and would like some people's thoughts on them and where each work best.

i like to work fast and use large groupings, 9 liners mainly, 17/23mags.

im curious about what people are finding has the power to push these and saturate fast. I am leaning towards a stylus but I am worried it may not have enough power to do the jobs with larger groupings? From what I've read about the v2.1 it also seems to be a great choice, however I don't want to rule out a hawk and want to make a good choice in spending what could be a bit of money.

thanks a lot for any advise or comparisons anyone has experienced.

Post Thanks / Like
    I should also say I run a critical power supply.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a hawk thunder and a Flite everyday (the flite more than the thunder lately). I had a stylus but really only liked it for lining with smaller groupings.
    The thunder and flite are both great machines. I personally would not be looking at the stylus for what you want. The hawk is a bit cheaper than the flite, but the flite offers a bit more flexibility in setting the stroke length and give.
    I use a critical power supply, and use the thunder without a start up cable and have never had a problem.
    Either machine should make you happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that throwhammers. Do you know if I could run the Flite with ttech tubes? still being able to utilise the spring bar system or would i need to get different tubes? Also how soft would you say you can get the Flite, or is it just mainly hard hitting? ie do the springs really make much of a difference? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    The springs do make a difference. They don't have give so to speak but they back off. You can use ttech tubes. You just have to take the ball off the ttech plunger and the bullet off the flite bar and put the ball on. I use wrath tubes with them and it works great. If it makes some noise then take a small piece of masking tape and put on the centering device on the bar to make it fit snug in the tube.

I have used a spirit and didn't care for it compared to the flite. The flite has plenty of torque and is super versatile

6. Thanks DRHTattoo thanked for this post.
    Like DRHTattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    thunder is awesome, but I got to say I want a spektra edge so bad! everyone says its even got something on the thunder. also it has mad options

Post Thanks / Like
    It's safe to say 1.5+ years later, this guy has made his decision by now.

9. Like AltarVinz, jasonadelinia, gerardcon liked this post.