Post Thanks / Like

hyper v2 slowing down

Hi guys just want to put this out 2 you guys to see did any one else have an issue like this before i contact stigma, so hear is whats happening while running my v2 after the machine warms up it starts to slow down when i move it from side to side the machine speeds up, my co worker has a v2 as well and hers from the day she got it always sounded a lot stronger when running at the same volts as mine i got the machine second hand i have ran it with rca and clippy and it does the same also i have lubed the machine as it says on the sheet supplied with the machine i just want to put it out there to see has any one else had the same issues,

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the motor to me. Apparently people like ditching V2 w/ problem on others. I have one that heats up real bad after about 30 minutes. I got in trade, it looks perfect. I just sent it to get repaired by Stigma.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I taught it might be the motor my self serial13 it just never had the power my co workers has i getting a v3 so ill send it back to stigma when i get it and have it repaired

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck, I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes w/ my V2.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Serial hope u get it sorted soon mate keep me posted on how u get on with the repair regards Aidan