Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stigma beast

Post Thanks / Like

stigma beast

picked me self a beast up last week,,,,just a very quick review so far.....CHUCK NORRIS WOULDNT FUCK WITH THIS THING!!! .....
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like
    its my fav machine at the moment,,, love to no bands, grommets, needle tensioners,,, colour work is simply a breeze,, perfect weight, balance,, look, function,,, I did a piece last night 5 hours on this guys leg just above the ankle, and he said he could sit throw the same again,, hardly felt a thing and I swear this machine could cut tarmac but super efficient at what it does,, just the standard 4.5w motor cant see why ya would need the 10w but I will be defo getting another one of these very soon. for anyone who likes no give, wether dd's or linear,,, guys,,, just get one or try one,,, ya will see what I mean,,,,

3. Like otto liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you...great for lining and shading...not tried for colour yet.....what stroke are you using???

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry dude only just seen ya message,,, standard stroke it came with,,, since I posted this I haven't done a tattoo that I haven't used it for one thing or another,,, I could seriously ditch quite a few machines and solely use these...used it to line a piece few days ago,, and it was flawless,,, same for colour work,, my colours have never looked brighter (using fusion) and shading well.......I am now all for no give...at all,,,, all me v3's, v2's and halo are now no give other than slight bit from the grommets,,, so few off me others will be up soon to get more of the beasts!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    it's the first time i read something about it, you got me curious !

7. Like artim13 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one on the way I can't wait

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like the new line of stigmas copied FK irons removable motor bolt system and stroke wheels hows your guys experience with this machine been? so far? post some pics

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll currently the halos my favorite. Once I run the beast I may change favorites or triad it on a halo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    looks like the new line of stigmas copied FK irons removable motor bolt system and stroke wheels hows your guys experience with this machine been? so far? post some pics
    I've heard this before and I don't know if it's true but I do know that stigma was the first to market with a removable motor bolt system with their Fly tattoo machine. I remember Mike Devries actually having one in his hands at the end of 2010. Earliest mention of the Fly that I know of http://www.mdtattoos.com/facemaster....x=96661#162033. Earliest mention of the Halo that I know of http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthread.php/1954-Spektra-Halo-Rotary-Machine-Almost-ready?highlight=spektra+halo". I actually owned a Fly before the Halo was announced so I don't think that stigma copied FK. I could be wrong though as I have heard Gaston say that he was the first to bring the removable motor bolt system to the table. Though in what form or context, I dunno. And again, I could be wrong and I'm just stating from what I personally have seen. Someone correct me if I am.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...highlight=halo oops. a earlier post on the Halo. Sorry for that.