Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stigma beast

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gaston,
    Sorry but I was not inspired by Spektra ,Your Halo came to the market by the end of 2011 or beginning 2012 if I remember well, Our Bizarre v2 ( with the cylindrical slider ) came on June 2011 ( before the Halo ) and you know how long it takes to get a machine like this ready for the market , so how could I be inspired by Spektra ? also when I first saw some pictures of the Halo the slider had a flat side in the front side I think so it was not just cylindrical as it is now ,correct me if I am wrong.

Of course I was inspired from other rotary machine builders no doubt , this is what everybody does , and many of them including Spektra I believe got inspired by my idea with the adjustable give, tell me what you think of this ?
    Artemis from Stigma

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah,going to buy another one next days....love it for lining and shading,tried for solid color with good results too!!!!!!!!! Both done with the beast 2013-06-03 05.57.12.jpgStatue Angel Tattoo.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arte View Post
    Hi Gaston,
    Sorry but I was not inspired by Spektra ,Your Halo came to the market by the end of 2011 or beginning 2012 if I remember well, Our Bizarre v2 ( with the cylindrical slider ) came on June 2011 ( before the Halo ) and you know how long it takes to get a machine like this ready for the market , so how could I be inspired by Spektra ? also when I first saw some pictures of the Halo the slider had a flat side in the front side I think so it was not just cylindrical as it is now ,correct me if I am wrong.

Of course I was inspired from other rotary machine builders no doubt , this is what everybody does , and many of them including Spektra I believe got inspired by my idea with the adjustable give, tell me what you think of this ?
    Artemis from Stigma
    I'm not trying to pick a fight, just pointing to the obvious inspiration. I don't mind to share man.
    The give of the spektra is unique in it's kind Inspired from coil machines to be precise.
    And yes sir, there is no machine out there that I don't own. Part of research and development is to explore what's out there and break it apart.
    Whoever denies it, is the biggest liar of all times.
    Shoot me an email if you like to keep our inspirations off the forum
    Love you anyway.
    Last edited by fkirons; 06-12-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com