Thread: A few new toys!

Post Thanks / Like

A few new toys!

Hey guys, feels like Christmas 😃 I got my package from Roman at HM today. First thing I wanna say is Romans an awesome guy! He hit me up about a machine I had posted up for trade and after a few messages back and forth we had agreed on a trade. I sent the machine out the next day. He was very patient with my paranoia of over seas shipping. During the wait I read mickwrath's review of HM's adjustable DD. and saw the limited run of the camo ones he did for the Moscow convention and I had to have one! Hit him up and he told me the whole run had gone to the convention but he had one frame that had paint flaws that he was going to keep for himself and offered it to me if I wanted. Now THAT'S costumer service! Thanks a lot Roman for a great transaction. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370309080.452173.jpg

2. Like Heath, John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Shit. I wana try those my self post some tattoos with some reviews on them..

Post Thanks / Like
    good buy - would never sell my

Post Thanks / Like
    Really cool dude who produces solid machines....

Post Thanks / Like
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370590356.070304.jpg did this piece today using the new HM's. 7rl in the DD set at 3.5 stroke .lined awesomely. Smooth single pass lines. Used a bugpin tight 5 in my next gen for the fine line stuff. Used a 9 mag in the la pinta with a little give and it blended nicely. It was her first tattoo and she was about to tap by time I got to the background so I threw a 13 mag in my MC13 and tried to get her done but she tapped before I could Finnish the background so I'll go back in and smooth that out later. All in all I loved the machines. Can't wait to put some more time in with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice clean work !