Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like

A different ways to do things...

Ok so i have noticed that alot of the critiques on the site refer back to problems/minor corrections at the drawing stage... So normally redraw an immage 3 times for it to be at its best..

well heres stage 1 drawing of a phoenix im doing tomorrow this is literally 20 mins sketching for a phoenix, no tracing totally custom..

If anyone wishes to help make improvements to the design please offer them up to me and then i will repost stage 2 drawing with the improvements and then again for stage 3...

I know there are alot of different types of phoenix and if u look at referances theres 100000 ways to draw a phoenix so all adjustments will be thought through, thought this would be a great thing to bring to the forum helping each other improve tattoos before its too late and on someones body! cheers guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would add more feathers to the wings and spread them out a bit more. They seem a bit stiff.

Also maybe make the tail feathers longer and think about having them all flow in the same direction. Right now they seem too short and too sparse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks owl! i will add that to the next phase! Much apreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Try to draw the wings to where they aren't symmetrical looking. Make the tail feathers longer like Owl said. Also, the way the wings are drawn now, that is what you would see from the underside of a wing. You wouldn't see that from a top view. I like the head the way it is.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Where on the body is it going?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok wings will be changed its for the inside of the right arm, so the head will be facing forward onto the bicep, thats why the tail feathers are quite short trying to keep it above the elbo

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    body ,tails,head look nice-ditch the wings and redraw those-dont look right at that angle

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all for the advice will redraw repost and then post the tattoo when im done

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like