Post Thanks / Like

Flite V2 vs. Cheyenne, comparison?

Interested in hearing a comparison of these two machines if anyone out there is using both. - thanks

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flite is way more versatile with its different strokes and drivebars.... buy something about the cheyenne stuff still tattoos a bit more effortlessly for me. I only use my flite for pushing big liners, and my stylus' for most everything else... and my thunder from time to time. They are both great machines. Just get one of each.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, granted, I've only had my flite for a week or so. And I just have a Cheyenne spirit right now.
    The flite has more options (cams and drive bars) therefore it's more versatile. But the spirit tattoos beautifully, as well.
    Between those and my stylus', all bases are covered. I can't say enough good things about any of these machines.

4. Thanks asA thanked for this post.
    Like asA liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    V2. is the best ever!
    i use everyday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Flite is way more versatile with its different strokes and drivebars.... buy something about the cheyenne stuff still tattoos a bit more effortlessly for me. I only use my flite for pushing big liners, and my stylus' for most everything else... and my thunder from time to time. They are both great machines. Just get one of each.
    I do find the same. But maybe because I have used for a long period and not used enough the flite.