Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

new to the forum and rotaries!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gambitfinished.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	19626

Hello everyone my name is Jadrian (JJ) Claudio! here's a sample of my work. i'm new to the forum and rotary tattoo machines in general. I've been tattooing for almost 7 years and have used only coil machines for 6 of those years. I tattoo out of Lindenhurst New York at a shop called Tattoo Frenzy, alongside Thom Boyle and Brandon Schultheis. Thom actually introduced me to rotaries by lending me his Bishop and I've become more and more intrigued by them. I just purchased a Neotat Vivace 4.2mm and it lines like a dream! Just on here to learn from you guys and hopefully contribute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Their is a lot of info on rotaries on here, so have fun going through all of it haha! Nice work to!

Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johndameart View Post
    Welcome aboard! Their is a lot of info on rotaries on here, so have fun going through all of it haha! Nice work to!
    thank you John! yea there is defiantly a wealth of information on here, almost overwhelming. these guys on here seem to really know there stuff, its pretty impressive. I just check out your page by the way, superb work man keep it up!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks man!