Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great artist, good composition and technique , telling someone who not to like or look up to, pretty narrow minded and judge mental, not cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    Just looked through that yeah hes artistically and technicaly brilliant..! Not everyone has to love the same artists serial
    I'm not rying to talk anybody into not liking Sean. I am saying "IDOL" is a STRONG word. Sometimes idolizing someone can make it to where you don't believe that you can do the same & it can keep you from aiming high. I'm sure Sean didn't do that & look @ him now, he's an IDOl. Haha!
    Last edited by serial1313; 06-16-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

3. Like Mr.Taboo, nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtu View Post
    Great artist, good composition and technique , telling someone who not to like or look up to, pretty narrow minded and judge mental, not cool.
    Re-read all of my posts. Nothing malicious was intended @ all. I'm not worried about being cool, I am too old to give a shit. Since you ARE worried about what's cool, I'll let you in on what is NOT cool. Not knowing how to form a sentence correctly, that's not cool. NOT COOL.
    You guys should not like ME. I bet that something we all can agree on,huh?
    You guys have a great Fathers Day. I'm going to continue to enjoy mine but w/ my little girl now. I have had fun. I hope you guys day gets better. I will let Sean know that his honor has been defended & that he is idolized.
    Last edited by serial1313; 06-18-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Serial what a dick - suggesting he e-mail the guy to get the answer.. wtf!!??! Next thing you are going to do is post a link to his e-mail so he can contact him... <---- sarcasm just in case someone doesn't get it.

I don't know what the hell is happening to this generation, but everyone gets butt hurt over nothing. One of the coolest things that ever happened to me was meeting and getting tattooed by Jeff Zuck, down to earth really friendly guy that actually talked with me while he tattooed me. Since then I have had the chance to meet a lot of guys that I look up to, and most have the same thing in common - relaxed and cool. Craig Driscoll is another fine example as well as Aaron Cain etc.

I also learned that the talented guys that are friends already are even better people to look up to because when they are cool you can actually talk to them re: technique etc.

The only difference between an "idol" and a friend is they don't know you.. yet.

I urge everyone - try to get in touch with the guys you look up to, whether its their art, technique or whatever. There are some good god damned people out there, and in a community like ours it is very important that we get to know one another.

Serial - friend request sent.

6. Like Mr.Taboo, serial1313 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by serial1313 View Post
    Re-read all of my posts. Nothing malicious was intended @ all. I'm not worried about being cool, I am too old to give a shit. Since you ARE worried about what's cool, I'll let you in on what is NOT cool. Not knowing how to form a sentence correctly, that's not cool. NOT COOL.
    You guys should not like ME. I bet that something we all can agree on,huh?
    You guys have a great Fathers Day. I'm going to continue to enjoy mine but w/ my little girl now. I have had fun. I hope you guys day gets better. I will let Sean know that he honor has been defended & that he is idolized.
    Form a sentence huh? "I hope you guys day gets better" lol aren't you the expert on grammar, sounds like you can't take some of your own medicine. Handle it.

8. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think everyone should just calm down now. This is a great forum, but every now and then, the shit hits the fan, and nearly always over next to nothing.

10. Like Mr.Taboo, Ta2GeezerUK, nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a stealth from this photo correct me if i m wrong 595_560930303950852_270812393_n.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be the stealth, or some chinese similar

Post Thanks / Like
    or swiss lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Could be a stealth sure, could be a Swiss with a clip cord.. Why does everyone want to assume its the copy first? However the rubber and guards on the real swiss are a bit smaller.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371410681.026267.jpg