Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    none of it really matters, ttech isn't going anywhere, they paved the way for a cheaper cart and have now made the price of their carts the standard for any carts that are released in the future. cheyennes panties got all in a wad because they saw their monopoly on the cart industry slipping from their hands. their reaction to this issue was, lets slander ttechs product with propaganda fueled videos, refuse warranties on any hawk machines if they were used with ttech carts claiming " the ink would run up the grip into the machine body and destroy the motor". utter and complete bullshit by the way. like ray from neo said, cheyennes parent company tries to sell cart driven cosmetic tattoo machines in the excess of 5,000.00 in the guise of the machines being a medical certified equipment! so before Cheyenne decided to infiltrate our "tattoo industry" yet again with more overpriced certified equipment, granted not in the same absurd ballpark of their medical tattoo machines, they were already robbing people. we are just the latest victims of their corporate greed. so when Cheyenne couldn't push ttech out with an absurd law suit, they decide well if we cant beat them and our cart sells are not what they were when we monopolized the industry, we might as well deliver a cheaper cart, which is their right. my point is no matter how big a company is and no matter how great a companies bankroll is, their money and power doesn't mean they will always win. ttech showed the world you can create a quality cartridge at an affordable price, and in doing so they pissed off a conglomerate who then tried to crush them. in the end they failed, and ttech showed us that david could really slay goliath. I believe their is a valuable lesson to be taken from that. you better recamothafuckinize! lol.

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thejackco View Post
    I feel that t-tech has helped in some way to the selling of some "cheyennes" cause it would be harder to consider buying a system limited to just their expensive cartridges.
    This is very true, I and a few others I know, bought the Thunder and pu2........which I or they would have never done if Ttech doesnt come out with a more affordable cartridge.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    CHEYENNE just come out with a LOW COST CARTRIDGE series, similar T-TECH

did u guys have seen yet ???

Post Thanks / Like
    With a few disposables in the works, hopefully they start producing better and/or cheaper grips too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Inkjecta are endorsing a new cartridge! I saw it on there instagram I tagged fkiron and bishop in the post because it was at the same time as there announcement about the disposable grip, got myself blocked from inkjectas instagram haha fuck did I care oh no. Only thing is I bought a flite V2 a day before and I was hoping it was a shit machine when it arrived but no it's a great machine! ! ! Bloody typical.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Inkjecta are endorsing a new cartridge! I saw it on there instagram I tagged fkiron and bishop in the post because it was at the same time as there announcement about the disposable grip, got myself blocked from inkjectas instagram haha fuck did I care oh no. Only thing is I bought a flite V2 a day before and I was hoping it was a shit machine when it arrived but no it's a great machine! ! ! Bloody typical.

http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...w-Hawk-carts!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not on here for a few days and not being able to see on inkjecta instagram as being blocked things have moved on, so inkjecta are in bed with hawk then! Me and Gaston was talking about this at the London convention interesting conversation! Now things are more clearer from the first pic I saw before the ban just before London convention. The thought of inkjecta doing there own needles was good but now it's still hawk, makes it still a two horse race between t-tech & hawk we need a wild card to pop its head in haha

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post

why would you be blocked? for tagging us?
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Who knows? But it's no great deal in my eyes. Like we talked about at the London convention, he sounds a little up his own arse! ! But hay I don't care.