Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    It's been years since I've seen it but it was the same twist lock cartridge.. I'm not a huge fan of cheyenne considering the fact that they don't care about tattooers.. Although I do use their products hopefully ill be all flite soon.. But I deff don't see anyone bad mouthing the guys that came out with grips for the cartridges after cheyenne already had a grip.. I know of at least four companies stepping on their toes over that one and its just the same...
    You need a hug.
    Last edited by fkirons; 06-27-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey peezie maybe you and mike should get to gether and knock out a sick machine based of his style. That would be sweet. You have a point and I have been saying on here all along the way to do is to lic your product out to others like guitar makers do to a certain set of standards/service and set prices-that way there can be a profit on both end's instead of the china boys just doing blant rips. If there was lower priced less frills models but still made well -not very many would buy the clones as you could get a lic well made version with service if your short on cash.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    No hugs needed... Nothing but love for ya gaston.. I don't hate on anyone trying to make a dollar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peezie View Post
    Mike has a patent on the centri. This machine has a lot of room for improvement. I can make a completely different looking machine with the same principles as the centri and also offer it at a better price point. You, as a consumer, would definitely benefit from this. He's not a big company either and has yet to go into production. Would it be a ripoff if I used his technology and expanded upon it? Definitely would be taking food out of his and his family's mouth. I personally don't have any cartridge machines or setup and wont support a product that fits cheyenne carts. Now that's just me. This topic has definitely hit a nerve with some of you. As much as I'd like to give my opinion on points that have been brought up, it seems further opinion from me will benefit no one at this point. I have respect for everyone here regardless of who you support whether it be cheyenne or TTECH. With that said, feel free to continue the conversation, but try to respect each others opinions.
    I may be wrong but isn't what stigma did with the swashplate system ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel that t-tech has helped in some way to the selling of some "cheyennes" cause it would be harder to consider buying a system limited to just their expensive cartridges.

Post Thanks / Like
    you could call it piggy backing. but one thing, i know a lot of artists that wouldn't have even considered buying the hawk if they had to pay 3$ a cartridge. but i do agree patents are patents.

7. Like MFresh liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are patents and then international patents, then there is the fact that you could roll an international patent up into a lead pipe and beat it over the head of a chinese manufacturer till his brains oozed out, and it wouldnt stop the next chinese manufacturer from stepping into his place. While we rely on cheap labor to keep costs low there is absolutely no effective way to punish the chinese for intellectual theft. It wont stop until they no longer manufacter the bulk of our mass produced goods.

Post Thanks / Like
    WORD!
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    all hail t-tech!! lol

Senior Member Caleb's Addiction's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna do good tattoos with a machine I don't have to fuck with constantly!!!! I like my Cheyenne machines and I like my ttech carts because I don't have to go broke. Not all of us are booked out for years and have a $1000 minimum!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

12. Like MFresh liked this post.