Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...that didn't go well. I took the halo apart and lubed as per the video on the website. I plug in and start to run higher and lower on my critical. It is still slowing down and speeding up (not a steady whirrr). I continue going 6 volts to 13 when I hit 12.1 and it stops completely. I proceed to take it apart to see whats up and the slider is stuck in the body now. I don't want to force anything on it because I'm afraid of breaking something and screwing my warranty. The motor seemed fine, ran it high and low without a problem. Its definitely a body /slider issue now. I'll keep updated on the process, as I'm sure it will be quick as per everyone else who has had to deal with issues with FK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update. Got it loose but it still doesnt feel right, almost seems like the slider is rubbing where it shouldn't.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't waste anymore of your time, time to send it in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadripple View Post
    Update. Got it loose but it still doesnt feel right, almost seems like the slider is rubbing where it shouldn't.
    Email us or call at 855-FKIRONS and we will take care of you.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Its been so long since I've been on to report that I got my Halo back and it is running flawlessly! Still learning it but it is making me a believer. Thanks to Gaston and FK for making it right and standing behind their products. The rest of the shop is jealous.

6. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. So I bought my second Halo on Labor day as i was taking advantage of the special FK was having. Received my machine (4.0) and used it for the first time last week. The vise is not tightening! I am using the red tatsoul wrath tubes. I can tighten as much as possible and the tube can still be twisted. I've tried switching the vise around and still no go, it keeps twisting. Any advice or anyone else have this problem? I'm hoping i can just have a new vice/screw setup sent. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Get ahold of Gaston/ fk irons on here or kaleigh on here

Post Thanks / Like
    hopefully my tracking number comes tomorrow and I can get my halo at the beginning of the week! I fuckin dying from this anticipation, I don't know if ill last!, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha You Will Love It, Just Don't Judge It By It's Small Package

Post Thanks / Like
    size doesn't matter, that's what my wife tells me, lmao. its cool I wont, ive researched for a grip before I decided. something this forum has offered me that is priceless, is input on builds. 5 6 years ago if the guys you worked with didn't run em, you just had to take a chance. im sure ill love it, thanks