Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have trouble waiting also, feel like a kid on christmas

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I will be sending you all one to test just having some more made so hold tight .. So exciting this machine is the jewel in the crown me thinks ..

3. Like jcecil liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    dale, what is the difference in this new model springer and the old. I love the older model, in which I have two of them. Also will the new springer spring system fit on the older model?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know of dale has made one yet but this machine in aluminum would be the bees knees

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi the new wont fit the old spring .. But can make one if you want .. I'm making 50 spring systems add on for now to give a cheap option for people .. Then I go full into production on the full machine .. To add I will be making them in aluminium anodized ..as I know the spring is heavy ..but brass was eseier to machine for a few samples ..the new spring system is a piston inside a piston and not in 2 bits like the old spring and it is all adjustable by hand not needing Alan key or screwdriver to adjust spring tension .. I have taken months on designing it . I have tried to be almost as close to a coil machine as possible and be good at lining solid colour and mega soft grey wash at ease simplicity .. I think I have got it right but I can be to confident because I only judged on my tattooing hence why I let you guys test run it .. Honesty was the key. I did give the boys at my shop a run and I had fight for it back but they love everything I make cause its free lol .. As I say I respect you for this truly great full ..

8. Like jcecil liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you are making a retrofit mod for older machines. I have a standard brass ( not a springer ) would it fit that machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it will fit old plain brass the plain ali ..a cheap option to change you machine ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rotaryworks View Post
    yes it will fit old plain brass the plain ali ..a cheap option to change you machine ..
    Well how much are they gonna be? And just go ahead an put me down for a conversion kit. I am certain the price will be good. Please let me know when you have a kit for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too please Dale