Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: coilike rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    I also apologise if I came across slightly abrasive, it was not my intention...

Post Thanks / Like
    not a problem skinmech, we are artist ruled by our values and emotions, at least I am, lol. I apologize as well. nothing but repect, have a good day homie.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think a minicranker can line like a coil machine, as far as its quick and easy to pull off single pass lines. I have a slingshot, and it is" kinda " like a coil, you can whip shade with it if your so inclined. Personally I like to use both coils and rotarys depends on my mood, and what im doing. But I honestly think no give linear machines are where its at. except for lining, not saying you cant line with them, but I think its faster and easier to use something else.

Post Thanks / Like
    see im the opposite. I love machines with give. I like the fact that with a give machine I can still tattoo the way I did with coils. I don't feel I should have to change how I have always tattooed to be able to use a machine. I like and search for machines that just make the way I tattoo easier and more productive. that's just me. some swear by no give and ive seen artist like ryan Hadley produce epic art and he only uses neos. its all what works for you. I just want to take what I already know and advance that, not just start over with a new technique, but that is just how I feel though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot, I have a special technique clock works machine, and it can perform just like a coil machine in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know learning new techniques sucks and can be frustrating, especially when you already know how to tattoo, but maybe if you were to learn them, you would be like why the fuck haven't I been tattooing like this the whole time? I know when I learned to use my neos, I hated it at first, but now that I know how, it feels much more natural than the way I used to tattoo. it never hurts to have more techniques in your arsenal.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the way coils lay ink, I guess im all about whats new. I do it with my computers, my phone, my shoes, tvs, any electronics, and all my tattooing products. 21st century digital boy! I just love how quiet a rotary is, I love the look of a nice rotary, the weight, the way they work with cart systems, etc. oh and I love give systems and motor bolts, oohh just got hard, lmao. anyway, for anyone who may think I am anti coil, I am not. they made me and provided for my family, and are a huge part of who I am. I just personally have always been the guy who wanted the newest greatest thing available I like staying new and informed on the newest relevant equipment. without the evolution of medicine we'd still be using leaches to heal our wounds, or the evolution of the automobile without that we'd still be driving motorized carriages with crank levers, and so on and so on. its all about moving forward. you look at the inks used 20 years ago opposed to the ones we have now, needles, power supplies, 1" or bigger tubes, disposables, carts, etc., the industry and its tools change and no matter the consensus I believe over all its for the better. some hate change and fight it with every fiber of their being, but time dictates change and it wont stop for anyone. I love the fact that there is so many different ways to skin the proverbial cat nowadays. keeps everything new and fresh and keeps my enthusiasm and willingness to evolve my art along with the tools, alive as well. god bless tattoos and all the different tools used to apply them in all its forms!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think a rotary is a rotary and a coil a coil , i love how the rotarys working and can make all with a rotary . But when i would have a machine thats hits like a coil its the best to use a coil
    I have never seen a coil thats build to working like a rotary