Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you use coils ? if so email me [email protected] I have at least one I can throw your way.

Some disposable tubes and ss grips etc
    Last edited by nivek; 07-15-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said before too I got that Swiss knock off if you wanna inbox me too man! It's an awesome feeling to know that we are in a business where total strangers can help each other just because one of us needs it! All of these other generous people are class acts for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    holy crap !!!!! what great people we have on this forum ^^^^ !!!!! offering free machines to help a fellow artist out who really needs the help, it just shows how great this forum is and what kind of people are on it. Im very proud to be on this forum with such great people, honestly.
    And so am I. I truly feel blessed right now. I am new to this forum and just recently found it after it was suggested to me by a well known machine builder and tattoo artist. I sit here speechless, feeling completely humbled and extremely emotional as I read the messages on this thread. I simply cannot express in words just how grateful and appreciative I am of everyone's support, generosity and kindness . I am feeling more depressed than I ever have as I watch my wife wither away before my eyes and wondering if the same is going to happen to my 3 children. There is no cure or treatment for Huntington's Disease so the future does not hold much hope for us. Life has not been kind to my family and I have been hurting so bad inside it has been hard to get out of bed in the morning. I hope everyone understands the desperate situation I am in and how much each and every one of you are truly helping my family. I feel incredibly guilty accepting this help and that wasn't my intention in any way, shape or form when I posted my thread on the forum. I do not feel entitled to anything or deserving. I wouldn't accept it under any other circumstances but my family relies on me for everything. They don't have anyone else and neither do I. All of our other family members have passed on and the government has not been helpful at all. With what has happened to my family, I had all but lost all hope and faith in humanity and in God. The support that fellow board members have shown us, has really warmed my heart and lifted my spirits. Even if you don't believe in a higher power, I am convinced beyond any doubt that it was no accident that I found this forum. I don't have much to offer and am pretty much a train wreck right now but I just want to sincerely thank each and every one of you and make a public promise to the members of this forum that I will pay it forward and do whatever I can to help fellow members in need as I have been helped. That is the very least I can do. God Bless and may Karma surround each and every one of you with the love and support you have shown me and my family. Some members have asked me not to mention them by name but I want them to know that while they may not get the public recognition they deserve, I will never forget their kindness and they have earned my eternal respect and gratitude. Thanks again everyone. Today, I have a little more hope.....and faith.
    Last edited by daredwit; 07-15-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    let me know... pm me
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hoodlum-set-...#ht_515wt_1156

hoodlum machines run nice and after this set you should have about 150 left

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man, check youtube for "detoxification the art and science".. there is this awesome natural doctor on there named Robert Morse nd. For what its worth.. wish you and your family the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you still need a machine, I have a paco rollins shader you can have. i'll pay shipping if need be. [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    My Grandmother died from Huntingtons Disease, and my Mother and siblings all have to live with the uncertainty that they may carry the faulty gene, and eventually develop the disease themselves, and even worse, potentially pass it on to their kids. I myself decided I wanted to know before starting a family of my own, and took a blood test, which thankfully came back negative. It is a truly awful illness and I feel for ya mate. I have a brass Rotaryworks you are welcome to if you want. Just pay shipping and its yours. Let me know.
    All the Best.

Post Thanks / Like
    All the best to you man. I got a wife and 3 kids myself and couldn't begin to imagine that weight you're holding. Take it a day at a time and work through it as you go.
    being an artist is about feeling completely inadequate...and then getting the fuck over it. self revelation