Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slicksteel above mentioned Kylin, and I have to admit for the money they simply cant be beat, nice square frames with an armature bar hitting nice and flat. Most of my tattoo work involves either a RW springer or ss dragonfly (depending on mood really) Soba pilot liner and a Kylin shader (by choice not necessity!) and it has relegated some pricey machines to bit part players . Dont be put off because they are chinese , they really should sell for much much more. Sorry to hear of your dire situation bud and can only wish for brighter times ahead

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got a rotary works ID for 100.00 if you want it.. in mint condition.. lightly used.. it lines colors and does bng - 3.5 stroke
    this price is just for you...

paco rollins website is the next place to look -a there around 175.00 for great machines -http://www.pacorollinsmachines.com/
    Last edited by crabink; 07-14-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

3. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    i got a rotary works ID for 100.00 if you want it.. in mint condition.. lightly used.. it lines colors and does bng - 3.5 stroke
    this price is just for you...

paco rollins website is the next place to look -a there around 175.00 for great machines -http://www.pacorollinsmachines.com/
    That is a really great offer for the Rotary Works ID. If I were you I would grab that in a second!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines directDRIVE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear of your troubles buddy.

If direct drive is your thing, drop me a pm and I'd be more than happy to help out with an offer that will keep your budget intact

6. Like Mr.Taboo, nivek, slicksteel liked this post.
    Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inbox me your address. I will give you some machines. No cost just pay shipping.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    holy crap !!!!! what great people we have on this forum ^^^^ !!!!! offering free machines to help a fellow artist out who really needs the help, it just shows how great this forum is and what kind of people are on it. Im very proud to be on this forum with such great people, honestly.

9. Like Mr.Taboo, Machined Ink, gautam liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give aloha and live aloha..... its that simple. Daredwit inbox me asap I'm going on the road for a month and want to get these out to you. I went through my stuff to build a perfect all around set up. Stealth lite perfect for traditional pepper, neuma hybrid great for blends and soft b&g and a frankensteined 4mm dd that can line and pack like nobody's business. The dd is a little beat up but its still one of my favorite machines. The other 2 are perfect. I also have needles and tubes if you need them. Best of wishes to you.
    Aloha!
    Cliff Kealoha Jr

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

11. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines directDRIVE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... and there's an Old Timer Direct Drive with your name on it, being fabricated as I type (not literally! I'm not Jesus!)

13. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^NICE!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    holy crap !!!!! what great people we have on this forum ^^^^ !!!!! offering free machines to help a fellow artist out who really needs the help, it just shows how great this forum is and what kind of people are on it. Im very proud to be on this forum with such great people, honestly.
    This is why we reincarnate... to learn to love through experience. Its why we play these random games of life endlessly until we become pure love energy
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951