Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked the website its up and running www.nedzrotary.com or www.Facebook.com/nedzrotaryEd

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry that should be www.Facebook.com/nedzrotary

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I accidentley went to the old site...

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, This is tooo funny how so many people hated on his machine from one pic.

Had to be a knockoff and made in china. Every*rotary is copied from another in some way, i see no other that looks exactly like this one so its not a copy or knockoff at all. Everyone copys in some way without stealing the look i mean like china, like give someone thought of doing that with rotarys and now allot of builders are making theres with give so are they knockoffs. Anyway i just had to say these are not knockoffs and seem to be well made machines by ed ( Nedz micro rotarys ) made and built by ed in the UK. I have not tried it yet but heard many good things so i ordered one. No major difference from coils cause of softness so looks great to me. I hate hard hitting rotarys, good for a few things but a rotary that can hit super soft to super hard is very versatile i say and better then the rest that have one basic way of hitting and the spring change can be done on the fly or in 20 seconds. Also i love that parts are ready to buy IF you every need them, stroke change also. Ed also said he has a lifetime warranty just like the best rotarys do but allot dont like the neo tat is only a year warranty. A lifetime warranty shows the builder stands behind his product and makes the buyer feel MUCH better about there purchase. *Well after i try it i will speak on it for now i just wanted to let others know its a great machine from what other artists have been saying and he added a needle slider for no rubber bands and i will be the first to have and try it out i think. Sounds like a great machine*from newer reviews and soon i will know for myself. I love as much give as i want and as hard as a hit i want and his is the only one to do this, others do but his i heard hits much softer then most. I think ed deserves a little more respect and a few appologies from many on this thread, even if he had to make some small changes that did not effect the performance, still it was not a copy or a knockoff. This does show you may want to try a machine before knocking it but i understand if the price is so high no one will give it a whirl also. This is why a lifetime warranty helps cause it makes buyers feel good knowing all problems will be fixed so it can last a lifetime. Well I will write when i get my machine in about 5-7 days the most cause i paid 75 for fastest shipping which sucks but i couldnt wait 2-3 weeks at 30. Shipping is a real drag and the only flaw so far haha.

Ed also has GREAT customer service , He answered all of my 25 questions haha. Very helpful and a awesome guy/builder. I may have slammed him with many questions about the machine but he was very kind and helped me out with every question i asked just about. There is no beating great service and a great machine with a builder who stands behind his machines for life. So far ed gets a A+ from me for customer service. I think the small changes and needle tensioner made this machine on of the top of the list. Yes i know i must wait til i get and use mine to really see but others have and love them. Next is the TC machine or rapier2, in about 2 weeks i will buy one of them also. Wish i could have bought both right now but christmass is amung us and as we all know it cant empty or wallets or the wifes will.*

Happy Holidays to everyone ! And to all a goodnight.........

PS. * Where is the Nedz rotary badge*