Post Thanks / Like

Bit of a problem.

I cannot get my pic to show under my name. Also when joining groups not all of the machines badges will not show up? Any ideas?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Signature images only show for builder accounts, its a special perk for them. The loyalty tags I need to re-do, just trying to find the time to redo them all. Right now most of them work but I need to redo them all to make them more search engine friendly (SEO) and keep all the images hosted on here so there is little chance of losing them.

You can still add an avatar and profile photo if you like. There is also a ton of gallery space available for you to post images in your user profile gallery.

Post Thanks / Like
    cool thanks thought it was me...thanks again

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No trouble, there is a lot I want to do with the site still and just need to find time. Hopefully soon also adding TapaTalk and a more feature rich gallery plug-in. Mostly waiting for something free to come up for the gallery plug-ins. The site is free and for now free of advertising so its hard to just pay out of pocket for stuff that will eventually just be available for free on the vBulletin (forum software) site.

Tapatalk is free for us to add (the upside), I just need to get root access to the server to get it on here to get it on. This involves asking the guy who kindly hosts the site for free for us to find time to install it and probably bribe him with some starbucks. Tapatalk costs about three bucks to buy from a mobile phone app store if you want to use it. This is their cost not ours. Why would you want Tapatalk on here? if you use your phone for the majority of internet browsing it will allow you so view the forum in a very mobile friendly way.