Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Rotary works spring rotary first impressions!

I got the brass springer in the mail from Dale today and luckily I had a couple tattoos to try it out on. So I'll go ahead and give my first impression of the machine. Obviously, I will definitely have to get some more time with it before I can give it a full review but so far here's my experience with it.

The first tattoo I did was small letters on a foot. I set up a seven round and put the hard spring in. I turned the give knob all the way hard for no give. It was a quick and easy tattoo and the machine worked well. I want to log more outlining time before I can say much more

the second tattoo I did was this flower I used RW with a 15 bugpin mag with the give dialed back a turn and a half from the hardest setting. I did all the color this way and right out the gate I gotta say... Fucking WOW! This machine preformed brilliantly for color! It was nice and smooth and blended well. I usually do my color work with a stigma hyper v3 and the rotary works was right on par with it.

Im very excited to continue to put it to the test

the one thing that I will say which isn't a negative thing but a subjective thing is that after using a hyper, an ego, and a gen 8 the brass frame on the RW feels like a ton. Sure ill get used to it. I'm sure this would be a great machine for those just converting to rotary from coils. Either way ill give a more in depth review in the coming weeks!
    I couldn't thank Dale more for the trust and opportunity to try it out and for being an awesome dude
    Attached Images Attached Images