Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

A few weeks with the Rotary Works ID liner.

Well ive been lucky enough to have a prototype ID liner for the past two weeks and i have nothing but good things to say about it...This model has a larger more powerful motor but is still as light as you could want...The clipcord and rca are rock solid as its all connected with metal screws(They were plastic on the MK1 ID's)Also a new feature is the the elastic band retainer lug,this keeps your bands neat and perfectly tensioned and away from the cam..
    Now what surprised me is the machines ability to line with any size liner grouping...one minute im doing script with a 3 liner the next im using a big fat 11 liner..ive been using it from 4.3 to 5.5 volts but you can use it at 6 volts if required....Somehow Dale has built it with a more powerful motor that still retains some sensitivity(hope that makes sense)...Ive used other rotarys that have a powerful motor for the purpose of lining but in all honesty they have been ballistic mad machines that require very very careful attention if you want to avoid blowouts!...This new ID hits just perfect on hard or soft areas and lines as true as a train on a track! ..Its also runs smooth and quiet and i cant say ive felt any vibration...Its become my number one rotary liner...And its also a great B&G machine...
    I really think this machine is a step forward in lining with rotarys and i will be buying another one very soon....Ive included a few pics of some work ive used it on...A flower on the inside of the bicep with a fat 11 liner and some B&G(some not finished)
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks primoink thanked for this post.
    Like primoink liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few pictures showing the New motor ID liner(green)....and a few pieces i did last week using it...
    Last edited by elbo; 08-19-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It must amazing when you wrote a report like this,because i know you have tryed every machine whos out there !
    Last edited by Zapp; 08-19-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    It must amazing when you wrote a report like this,because i know you have tryed every machine whos out there !
    Its no doubt one of the best rotary liners ive ever used...And i find lining very easy with it...It also works fantastic for B&G and i find it great for putting in fine detail as its very precise...After using it and enjoying it so much i decided to offload some of my other machines...I like it that much...

Post Thanks / Like
    I need one !!!! I have contact dale already !

Post Thanks / Like
    cool pics elbo!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    cool pics elbo!
    Thanks buddy...

Post Thanks / Like
    good work elbo
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review dude glad you like .. Super nice work as well many thanks .. Dale

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a fantastic machine Dale....Heres some lining i did with it yesterday....