Post Thanks / Like

New here, and new to forums

Greetings fellow humans.

Just a new guy, new to forums in general. Rookie tattooist in Central Alabama, doing my best to listen to everything and get better. My life depends on a Stigma Hyper V3, hoping to get a Prodigy soon. I read through some of the threads here and the community is extremely helpful, unlike 99% of the internet. I try to be a friendly guy and I'm normally kind of antisocial, but I'm eager to talk and exchange helpful info with all of you.

Check out my album or the shop website, www.darkcarnivalink.com, and/or follow me on instagram @TattoosByJin. Our Facebook pages are www.facebook.com/darkcarnivalinktattoos and www.facebook.com/username132435.

Thanks everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Jin. I am from Birmingham, Al. Stop by the shop if you are ever in the area.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

3. Like Jin liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, yeah I've heard of your place. I'm from Anniston so we're about an hour apart, but next time I'm going through I'll definitely stop by.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, man. It really is a helpful and informative group of people here. Enjoy.

6. Like Jin liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah man there's tons of info here! It's a tight-knit group of artist so the douchebags get weeded out quickly

8. Like Jin liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome