Post Thanks / Like

jon coffery custom foot pedal review

hi guys,,, not really one for massive in depth reviews,, but this guy needs a mention!! I came across jon's work on the trade page on facebook,, he had built a really unique machine,,,so added him as a friend as its always nice to see builds outside the traditional box....this guys build skills are mental,,,just by looking through the first couple of pics on his page,,, the style is right up my street,,, so,, I had to contact him about a custom piece,,, I choose one of his winged skull foot pedals and quickly messaged him. being the time difference from uk to the states I was expecting a wait in reply,,, jon messaged back instantly,, quoted for the pedal inc shipping, paypal address etc,, and payment was on the way. Jon message dback the following day stating the parcel was on route and soon be with me. This was last week. Today my fav delivery girl knocked the door and handed me a parcel,,, to say this package could withstand a nuclear blast is underestimating the care and attention put into protecting his masterpiece and soon after opening it,, my jaw hit the deck!!! This is a good day!! Build quality is exceptional,,, good weight what ya would want,, quality cable,,, attention to detail is quite simply breathtaking,,, this thing has love written all over it. So this is just a a big shout out to the man,, Jon Coffery,,, add him on facebook and check out his pics. Below is a pic of what ill be using from now!!footpedal.jpg
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work at a shop that was right down the road from where he worked. Nice dude, interesting builds!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jon does amazing work. I have him doing a custom machine for me. i cant wait to get it.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO