Post Thanks / Like

Stigma Hyper V3 VS Inkjecta Specific V3 combo

Just curious about people's opinions on these machines. I'm not ready to buy one, just yet. But these two are definitely at the top of my list. Anyone who has one (or both) willing to chime in on their experiences with them? Like balance, weight, noise, applications, voltage, etc...
    Also, I'm using mainly cartridges at this point. I know the inkjecta V3 combo is made specifically for that. But how does the hyper handle them?
    Thanks, in advance, for your input.

Post Thanks / Like
    paul booth uses the hyper v3 with cartridges

Post Thanks / Like
    I think if you intend to use t-tech it would be better to get the combo, because when to the softer give option on the hyper the tension in the t-tech will not allow the needle to move freely and it will kind of force the machine. The give system on inkjecta is more solid. Noise wise the inkjecta is louder, but more important is how it works. My advice, for t-tech inkjecta all day, normal needles hyper v3. Hope it answers your question.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, guys! I appreciate your input.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. I had the V2 and I also use the cartridge system and I had to take out the stay up. I found that the most I would turn the adjuster out was about half a turn. Other than that and it would have a hard time putting any color in and take a long time to shade B&G. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can never find any info on voltages or recommendations on the inkjecta.... I email them and they told me they are putting a YouTube video together soon...
    That was a few weeks ago :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah nikko uses a custom inkjecta machine (w/nikko embossed on side) w/carts and seems to use as a goto machine