Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston you didn't remark about my post to you... *hangs head in shame*
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Post Thanks / Like
    I can say the people that haven't used the rpg's wouldn't understand. the way the carts lock and release is just so damn fluid! the way the bushing is made makes it to were every thing moves with fluid precision. and they're just damn sexy! they were built to last. I know with Cheyenne grips that the inner bearings of the adjustable grip have been known to seize and lock up after continued use and autoclaving(im not saying that they all do, im sure there are many that have been used with no problems for long periods of time). with the rpg this will never be a possibility, these grips will last forever! and with t-tech(not dissing love t-tech!) I don't know if its a ss issue or a manufacturing issue but the carts can be hard to lock sometimes and getting them to release sometimes can take some serious torque, its like they get wedged in there or something. all im saying is any fault you might find with any other grip will be a non issue with the rpg. WORTH EVERY PENNY! and the price is even lower now, get an rpg and you will want to snuggle up and cuddle with it because you will love it so much, lol

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    Gaston you didn't remark about my post to you... *hangs head in shame*
    Haha. Sorry crab. Updates coming really soon buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Asa. With all due respect. I would like to know why do you have the need to knock down any post that refers to our company and/ or product.

It's obvious that something bothers you and we would like to know what that is.

I can remember with clarity the number of calls that you made and how on each time you were always treated with respect.
    It seems that no matter where a post is started (Facebook, Instagram and or here) you just pop up to hate and honestly it's getting old especially when we are trying to run a legit and honest business.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful right that we have as Americans but don't forget that hate is what separates us as individuals.

If you really have any issues with anything related to our product or company, we would like to discuss it with you as we always strive for great customer service and customer satisfaction.

The saddest part is that all these post are usually brought up to us by forum members that wonder why you hate so much.

If you prefer to talk in private our phone number is 855-FKIRONS

Respectfully

Gaston Siciliano - FK Irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Hmm. Well we never spoke on the phone, or have I said anything on instagram... I did comment on Tatus Facebook.. but ill keep my negative comments to my self and let my voice be the dollars I'll never spend on your products.
    Last edited by asA; 12-19-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been considering getting a Delrin RPG grip. Are they in stock? They say shipping in September on the website. Also do not autoclave or ultrasonic? It'd be fine with a madacide cleaning I take it?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmillerink View Post
    Been considering getting a Delrin RPG grip. Are they in stock? They say shipping in September on the website. Also do not autoclave or ultrasonic? It'd be fine with a madacide cleaning I take it?
    Hey Matt. They are shipping within 24 hrs already.
    We have the Delrin version that can be sanitized and the aluminum one 1" and 1.25" that can be autoclaved and or sanitized.

Simply got on the site at www.fkirons.com. We have a $15 off Christmas discount on all DarkLab Products. Enter redeem code: DARKLAB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by e_Bangs; 12-23-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    you mentioned last year about doing no give Direct drive halos are you still going to do that?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951