Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New Spektra Machine + DarkLab Updates!

Sorry for the forum neglect lately, the whole FK crew has been busy getting ready for some pretty big announcements!
    We've been working on the Spektra Direkt:
    Direct polished.jpgdirekt with RPG.jpg
    No official launch date just yet, but the machine will work with regular needles and cartridge systems.

We're also excited to announce an update on the DarkLab RPG Grips and Delta Footswitches... Thanks to all of the amazing feedback we've been receiving, we'll now be offering both in color! The Grips and FootSwitch will now be available in Bubblegum, Seafoam, Tangerine, Toxic Green, GunMetal, and Ruby, with the FootSwitch also available in Black.
    DL Delta BG WM.jpgRPG SF WM.jpg

You can see the full line of colors on the FK Irons website here.

Darklab Row.jpg

We'll still be accepting pre-orders on FKIrons.com through the Labor Day weekend, and all forum discount codes will be active.
    "ForumRPG" will get you $15 off your choice of the Aluminum or Delrin RPG Grip;
    "ForumFootSwitch" will get you a free RCA cord,
    and "ForumCombo" will give you the $15 off and free cord when ordering both!

... We'll have more exciting news coming up soon

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

2. Like bmerck11 liked this post.
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dooes the spektra direct share the same motor bolt as the halo?...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons_kayleigh View Post
    Sorry for the forum neglect lately, the whole FK crew has been busy getting ready for some pretty big announcements!
    We've been working on the Spektra Direkt:
    Direct polished.jpgdirekt with RPG.jpg
    No official launch date just yet, but the machine will work with regular needles and cartridge systems.

We're also excited to announce an update on the DarkLab RPG Grips and Delta Footswitches... Thanks to all of the amazing feedback we've been receiving, we'll now be offering both in color! The Grips and FootSwitch will now be available in Bubblegum, Seafoam, Tangerine, Toxic Green, GunMetal, and Ruby, with the FootSwitch also available in Black.
    DL Delta BG WM.jpgRPG SF WM.jpg

You can see the full line of colors on the FK Irons website here.

Darklab Row.jpg

We'll still be accepting pre-orders on FKIrons.com through the Labor Day weekend, and all forum discount codes will be active.
    "ForumRPG" will get you $15 off your choice of the Aluminum or Delrin RPG Grip;
    "ForumFootSwitch" will get you a free RCA cord,
    and "ForumCombo" will give you the $15 off and free cord when ordering both!

... We'll have more exciting news coming up soon
    lookin sexxxy

5. Thanks sonasam thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post

Knowing Gaston I would guess yes but lets wait for him to aswer :-) Great machines from coils to rotarys , not to mention top notch service by Gaston and his crew

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    Hey Neo. Yes same MotorBolt Will fit the Direct. The great thing about this machine is that now the stroke stays in the Machine Body. So literally there it will be no more need to have several motors with different strokes. One motor will do it all. There is a little attachment that we will include with the machine so you can use your current motorbolt with the Direkt.

The Direct will also can be configured specificslly for cartridge only thanks to the innovative cam/ rotor system that we develop.

Should you guys have any more questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Lots of work ahead and little time in the day.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    "Gaston" I know this doesn't, exactly pertain to this specific thread, but do you guys have any more information on the vortek? i.e. possible production date, how far along in the process, type of give system, etc.. sorry, just really interested in knowing more about that concept, as I am not a direct drive user. but I definitely am interested in the cartridge system, and the foot peddle, the anodized grips are awesome! those will look great with the bubblegum machine im getting, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Agggh I didn't know about the discount code. Ah well, ordered my color RPG today. Hopefully it will be out before I head to London!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the Code?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's in the OP; there are different codes for different items.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question, on the fkirons site now looking at ordering some grips. Love the halo and have had an excellent experience with their company so far, but isn't $125 a little steep for a grip? I'm not doubting the quality of it, just confused on why it is so pricey compared to inkjecta ss grips, cheyenne ss grips, ttech grips. I know it's made out of 7075 t6 aircraft aluminum, is it just that much pricier to manufacture the tubes with this? Anyways was just curious. Thanks
    Last edited by DrewsJumpingShip; 09-01-2013 at 03:07 PM.