Post Thanks / Like

gathering of the GIANTS

just a heads up. this is gonna be a huge show with alot of top artists out there, so if intrested grab a booth and get a room.
    gaston and his crew will be there, roman , tatu baby , franco from bishop just to name a few.
    great entertainment.
    alot of builders and machines also special limited edition impacts for the gathering show and the showing of the new dart as well.

http://www.miamitattooexpo2013.com/

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the bigpricktattoo supply guys that are putting this on came to the shop i work at a few weeks ago. had inkjekta flites for 600$ i wanted one soo bad been broke . back to school has made the shop slow the past few weeks. i really wanna go to this convention i have yet to go to a convention

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave View Post
    the bigpricktattoo supply guys that are putting this on came to the shop i work at a few weeks ago. had inkjekta flites for 600$ i wanted one soo bad been broke . back to school has made the shop slow the past few weeks. i really wanna go to this convention i have yet to go to a convention
    yeah they are going to be there... Will from Big Prick. You should def. check it out if you havent been to one. I remember him and Cesar going through there a couple weeks ago.