Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mini crankers?

Post Thanks / Like

mini crankers?

can anyone tell me what it is about mini crankers that make them so much better for lining as apposed to any other top notch rotary? i hear a lot of praise for these machines for the use of lining but just don't know what it is that sets them apart, since i don't own one. ive just bought so many machines that i don't like, or i do like but never seen this vast improvement that people speak of.(with a few exceptions). i know quality plays a part and stroke, and motor, etc. but what is the singular thing that puts a cranker a step above? thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    you have to try one to experience it on your own...

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, i imagine i would have to try one to experience it on my own, i don't see any other way that could work out, lol. im just playing. i know that would be the best way to compare it. i just wanted to see if anyone could point out key factors that made it so, thanks for the feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dans just an awesome dude they just work - I dunno why but they just do - I now only line with one of my DK's or a coil, daily.

5. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elves, magic elves.

Seriiously I don't know what it is that makes such a difference, but try one and you will see. I now have 6 and plan on a 7th a friend "may" want to sell me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the MC2 and it is wonderful to use. It is hard to explain why. Just break down and buy one.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    magic elves, lmao. that's cool guys thanks for the feedback. i guess it doesn't matter why it works if it does the job. ill definitely have to try one, to see what all the hype is about. damn good price, and quality from what i can see and from what i hear. but i do know me and im not gonna be satisfied with magic as a reason why, i may have to reach out to dan and see his opinions on why it does what it does, i have an insatiable need to know when it comes to machines. i just have to know what separates them from the masses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    magic elves, lmao. that's cool guys thanks for the feedback. i guess it doesn't matter why it works if it does the job. ill definitely have to try one, to see what all the hype is about. damn good price, and quality from what i can see and from what i hear. but i do know me and im not gonna be satisfied with magic as a reason why, i may have to reach out to dan and see his opinions on why it does what it does, i have an insatiable need to know when it comes to machines. i just have to know what separates them from the masses.
    there is something that just feels right about his machines. A no bullshit kinda right. they have a built in give to them that is just perfect.
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2

10. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    wonderland. is the give in the cam arm or in the armature? where is it built in? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    its kinda built in in the connecting rod, Dan leaves just enough play for it to work right.