Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mini crankers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    maybe give isnt the right way to put it. But unlike other no gives the needle backs off on mine and I like it. It is probably because of the wear on the plastic mine does that(mc 12), but as I said for myself it seems to function better for how i Line. Maybe dampening would be a better way to put it, what ever it is, it lines like no other. It is much different than say a true no give, like a neotat or impact.
    no doubt..and I tell you the mini cranker is a dam fine liner...I miss mine. and would love to have another one...I love lining with my whips.but the first version of the DK was a beast of a liner
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    i prefer the original mini cranker as well for lining

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asa_castle View Post
    i prefer the original mini cranker as well for lining
    thanks, glad someone is on the same page as I

5. Like nivek liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 4 of them and I wouldn't sell one of them... period I have the new mc2 and its a BEAST for colour packing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    now the arduous task of trying to hide all my future purchases from my accountant(wife), lol.
    Walmart has these Greendot money cards hidden where they sell gift cards at a select cashier aisle. Grab a card with the wad of cash in your pocket, plus about $7 to cover the card and go to the cashier and tell her you want to add x amount to the card and pay with cash. Then go home, scratch off your new secret code and add this money to your PayPal account. Then buy whatever machine(s) your heart desires.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    I owned 2 of the MC-13 I don't ever remembering it having any give..the plastic crank arm is not a give system. he makes a great machine the proper stroke and proper motor with the proper torque is what seemed to make the kubin a really good machine for everything. have not had a chance to use one of the new MC-14 I would bet to say the reason he changed from plastic crank arm to metal is for the wear factor, I could be wrong. I am sure he will respond sooner or later.
    Next time you get a mc13... crab the nipple head.. it will move up and down inside the armature bar as if it is encased in rubber... its not give because it allows the armature to strike harder and whip a little bit.. adding a little stab to the hit...
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951