Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    I came to this site because its a rotary forum and NOT a tattoo critique forum. I have my opinions on tattoo's (various styles and such) but thats not why I joined a "rotary" forum. look for the thread on needle runners and you'll see quite few critiques and not all of them good. search my thread "anyone familiar with this machine" and you'll see exactly why I came to this site. I came here to learn about rotary tattoo machines and the people who use,make, fix and /or sell them, not to critique others tattoo work..Its also a great resource for other tattoo products I may have not otherwise heard of. I learned of the T-tech system through this site (which I love) and needle runners (which I hate). I've also been exposed to rotary machines from various builders and some machines posted from other members that I may not have heard of. I've gotten reviews of machines that I may or may not have wanted to spend my hard earned money on. there are some who search the internet and ebay and post of new products they find... all of this,to me, is what makes this forum valuable....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcashdaddy View Post
    I came to this site because its a rotary forum and NOT a tattoo critique forum. I have my opinions on tattoo's (various styles and such) but thats not why I joined a "rotary" forum. look for the thread on needle runners and you'll see quite few critiques and not all of them good. search my thread "anyone familiar with this machine" and you'll see exactly why I came to this site. I came here to learn about rotary tattoo machines and the people who use,make, fix and /or sell them, not to critique others tattoo work..Its also a great resource for other tattoo products I may have not otherwise heard of. I learned of the T-tech system through this site (which I love) and needle runners (which I hate). I've also been exposed to rotary machines from various builders and some machines posted from other members that I may not have heard of. I've gotten reviews of machines that I may or may not have wanted to spend my hard earned money on. there are some who search the internet and ebay and post of new products they find... all of this,to me, is what makes this forum valuable....
    you have a very good point...well said.
    VAGABOND JAY

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    didnt come here for critiques just thought i saw some lurking around

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I am saying is the best way to ask for help is not to just say how do you so this and expect answers. Its usually better to show what you are trying to do and ask people to help you out with getting there. Critique or not this is a place to share info. A lot of this forum is locked down from the general public unlike a lot of other forums online related to tattooing so there should never be fear of information falling in the wrong hands... that idea never even made sense to me.

My point is its amazing to see places like facebook where tattooers share info, talk about work, compliment eachother, offer advice and nothing is archived or searchable. Here its all kept easy to find and search so its good to post a lot even if its just talking about the products you hate.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    on that note I hate plastic based ink!superiors realy sucks! but hey I am sure it works for some people thoe just not for me!
    Last edited by slicksteel; 04-12-2011 at 07:09 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricksonart.com View Post
    Do you guys actually critique? Ive never really seen that done in forums people are to scared to critique it seems, would love to get some honest feed back on tattoos. Ill post some done with rotary s soon

Many can't handle a "real" critique of their work.

btw, checked your site: Nice oils. Coffee Drinker is so me in the morning. lol
    Rattus
    Tattooer, Business Owner, Mad Scientist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://rattydaddys.com
    Tattoo Supplies and Aftercare for the Discerning Artist

http://expressionsofrattus.tumblr.com/
    My blogging action

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricksonart.com View Post
    didnt come here for critiques just thought i saw some lurking around
    well from what I can see on you webb is dammm... shit is dope there brother
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth never hurts, it tinkles
    Last edited by fkirons; 04-13-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if you are hurt then you just heard the truth
    Last edited by fkirons; 04-13-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    There are egos but there are also people with a very thin skin that will make others appear as bullies. The fact that this forum is not completely anonymous helps a little keeping the bullies in check but at the same time when you ask for help you need to get that criticism constructive or not is still there to help you learn something.

The internet is also a big game of broken telephone and no matter what you say some people will still hear purple elephant.
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SHOOTING OFF ABOUT PURPLE ELEPHANTS!!!! lol just kiddin... purple monkey dishwasher