Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks slicksteel

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    Ok so got these brand new beautys today used them just once... Had to stop mid tattoo and bend the magnum down at the solder as it was running in the middle of the tube.. Who uses bishops what do you use them for and how to they work best??? I have a vivace so if i remember right i had to bend needles with that too...
    Hey man, The fix is quite easy in that the linear movement and the needle clip make the needle bar sometimes point towards the center of the tube depending on the tube. Some plastic tubes are slightly crooked and then some are perfect. Bending the needle both in the middle of the bar as well as bending it at the solder will give the needle a slight overall bow and It will solve the issue and the reward is a beyond precise movement that will allow you to pick away at the detail work!

3. Like casey liked this post.
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Hey man, The fix is quite easy in that the linear movement and the needle clip make the needle bar sometimes point towards the center of the tube depending on the tube. Some plastic tubes are slightly crooked and then some are perfect. Bending the needle both in the middle of the bar as well as bending it at the solder will give the needle a slight overall bow and It will solve the issue and the reward is a beyond precise movement that will allow you to pick away at the detail work!
    Thanks franco