Post Thanks / Like

any info would be great, thanks.

just wondering if anyone has used or has any info pertaining to this, maxon driven rotary? if so what are your thoughts? always on the hunt, lol. http://www.dashatattoo.com/contents/en-us/p99.html

Post Thanks / Like
    that machine just looks solid. like where the armature pivits, those bearings look clean.

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused by the side plate. It seems to serve no purpose. Is it just aesthetic? Just adding bulk and looking neat I guess. The machine looks solid, but I don't see anything new about it. I have to assume it would run similar to a Swiss, just adjust the stroke to suit your techniques. But no i have never personally used this machine, so my assumptions may be moot.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reigningink View Post
    I'm confused by the side plate. It seems to serve no purpose. Is it just aesthetic? Just adding bulk and looking neat I guess. The machine looks solid, but I don't see anything new about it. I have to assume it would run similar to a Swiss, just adjust the stroke to suit your techniques. But no i have never personally used this machine, so my assumptions may be moot.
    It seems like that frame was a coil frame to begging with and they welded or bolted the extra parts to adapt it to suit as a rotary. Hence the side plate. I may be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah the side plate is useless, lol. I suppose either trying to be a throw back to the coil, or adopted the coil frame to save on machining, I don't know, lol.