Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info! These seem like a great idea, especially to show the general public what is actually possible!

2. Like Heath liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    Ended up an hour later angry and unsuccessful using stencil stuff. So I used Dettol on a paper towel, pressed the stencil down and held it dry with my left hand and dabbed Dettol on top lightly. It stuck while putting on a stencil clean enough to see. Then I reinforced it with a skin scribe and then 3 hours later hair sprayed it to dry overnight as the company recommends this.

Thanks for the info. Just picked one up today so this gives me a lil more knowledge going into it

Post Thanks / Like
    looks cool. def not easy to tattoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just did my first apof hand last week. Here's what I learned.

It took me 2-3x as long to work on this stuff.

You really want to work this stuff entirely from dark to light. Ink stains the lighter colors much easier than on real skin, but you can pound white over black.

I did over work some areas with a liner, never with a mag. If you look close you can see pits and cuts but it's not too noticeable to the common viewer.

Start by rubbing it down with a scotchbrite pad until it has loss its shine.

I used stencil stuff, the stencil smeared but was ok. I sealed it with hair spray and then let it dry over night.

The problem was that green soap didn't get the ink off so I tried alcohol, Windex, but bleach cleaner worked the best. It also took the stencil off in one swipe, so that sucked.

I was far from impressed at first but I think it turned out about as expected in the end.

Heath, yours is very nice and much smoother than my attempt. Nice job!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1419388281309.jpg