Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    word

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Mfg View Post
    Please note that there are already American Made disposable tubes on the market ... check them out ... http://www.blitztattoo.com
    * Blitz Mfg. design and quality that you have trusted for over a decade
    * Same ink well and ink flow as the metal tubes
    * Hospital-grade sterilization
    * American made
    Visit our website, where you can purchase Blitz Disposables with the same inkwell/flow as our metal Blitz Combinations.

For your convenience, we offer:
    * 3Round Angle (fits 1-3 liners)
    * 5Round Angle (fits 5-7 liners)
    * 7MAG
    * 9MAG
    Different product entirely. We are manufacturing a grip for the cartridge system. Although I do praise you for supporting american made tattoo products.

3. Like MikeyD liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive been waiting for somebody to do this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Still planning on releasing these this month? can't wait to try them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    im with drew, anxiously waiting!

Post Thanks / Like
    1 1/2 inches grip size, Please!

8. Like Vinoshitto liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any progress?

I have never tested cartridged grips/needles before. I have been wanting to try it out for years but it just never happened.. And now due to my new shop being an all disposal shop I had to wait until someone came up with a disp. solution for that problem.

I really want to step into this cartridge driven era right now.
    Because I had it with loading up 3-4 machines with dif. grips and wrapping and bagging them..
    I just want to load one machine with one grip and thats that. Just change the tip.
    C'mon.. just the tip.. Just the tip!!! ..
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    vino, its awesome, with the halo(my machine of choice) or any rotary for that matter, they rock. works great with no give or as i like, with give. i like running different give settings depending on what it is im doing, lining/color/shade. anyway, i fuckin love them. i preach carts all day, but the only reason i do is because they have made my life so much easier, and its just so awesome switching carts on the go. in my opinion one of the best things to happen to tattoos. so, to get back on topic, disposable cart grips are going to change the game so much more, i really believe that cart systems are the way of the future for tattooing. i know not everyone agrees and some will always use standard needles/tubes, and that's cool. i just honestly believe when the disposables are released, its going to fuck some standard needle companies game up. i think if most needle companies don't at least offer carts as an alterative it will fuck up their sells. just the logic behind having a disposable cart system is something you cant really argue with, imho. i know it wont happen right away but when this disposable cart movement happens its going to be evolve or die time. i think the only reason a lot of artist haven't made the switch is because the lack of a disposable grip, and just only having t-tech as an affordable choice. once the carts are more widely available i believe it will change shit. no one has to agree with me, i really don't want to start any drama with anyone, these are all just my personal views, so please no one feel the need to attack me. by all means disagree with me though if that's how you feel, i love hearing other peoples thought, im open to it all. anyway, bring on the disposables! chanting: disposables!, disposables!, disposables!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cage I'm yet to try a cart system. But that's about to change as I'm in the process of buying a Kubin DD with a Cheyenne grip... And I have a feeling you're right mate.. I just makes sense... But we need an available quality option over here in Europe. Cheyenne carts are the only available options over here, as far as I can see.. If I'm wrong please educate me.. T-techs don't work out so cheap once they're shipped and if you clobbered for import duty/tax...
    So yeah bring it on!

Post Thanks / Like
    i´m in germany and testing some new carts from me ... this will be cheaper as cheyenne and in the pricerange from ttech but in Europe

13. Thanks Denner thanked for this post.
    Like vlado123, Denner liked this post.